Twin Cities LVC Members Cruise

Green Machine

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that with all the really nice cooler weather we are having and the changing of the colors happening real soon, its time for a small cruise.
We could all meet in the metro area somewhere and then head out to Stillwater to: http://www.aamodtsapplefarm.com/. Then possibly a little run up the St.Croix river road Hwy 95 to Taylors Falls and back.

I'm hoping to stir up some interest and possible ideas. LS owners welcome as well. Bring the wives and kids! Aamodts apple orchard is great and has all the apple goodies you could imagine.

Apple Cider, pies, and Apple Butter to die for! not to mention their wide selection of apple varieties you can buy. If there are any food smoking enthusiasts, they have a lot of dead apple wood for your smokers too.

The colors will be awesome real soon and opportunities abound for Photo ops. Hwy 243 and 95 park near Osceola has a nice parking lot next to the river for pics...

Just a thought and hope we get some interest. nice cruise weekends are fading fast.....

i would love to do something but the 97 will probably be going in storage in a
next week so i would then be in my 95

That'd be fun. Dunno if I can swing another trip down very soon though :(

This is a good idea. it could be fun. Im in, depending on which weekend. Trees are peaking............:)

Bump...

anyone up for a little putt putt thru the hills by the st croix soon?

Members online

No members online now.
Back