Trump

I had chronic Lyme disease for 2 years and found out that MicroBio Labs in Europe knew alot more about Lyme than US based Infectious Disease Doctors.
I'll bet "Dude" has no clue about Lyme disease... or where it comes from. (Hint Dude... deer ticks)

Glad you recovered. I hear that shit is pretty painful. (the joint pain)

I was working on wind farms years ago, and we were warned about deer ticks and Lyme disease.

We carried spray cans of deer tick killer... and learned to check ourselves. and each other.

Last edited:
I'll bet "Dude" has no clue about Lyme disease... or where it comes from. (Hint Dude... deer ticks)

Glad you recovered. I hear that shit is pretty painful. (the joint pain)

I was working on wind farms years ago, and we were warned about deer ticks and Lyme disease.

We carried spray cans of deer tick killer... and learned to check ourselves. and each other.
I was lucky in that after I convinced the ID Dr. the tests were meaningless; He took my advice and gave me Minocycline instead of Doxy. 60 days of it knocked it out. If that didn't do the trick, it would have been daily IV meds. Hips & knees were the worst. like rigor Mortis anytime you were stationary for more than 30 minutes. Then the body spasms in mussels I never knew I had. The spasms day & night is the big give away that its neural at that point. Its so sad to see whats happened to this country. Here is a quote I have one of my profile signatures since 2009.
" When we get piled upon one another in large CITIES as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe" Thomas Jefferson

Trump Tells Republicans To Embrace A Government Shutdown To Place Blame On Biden

Former President Donald Trump urged Republicans to force a government shutdown if they don’t get “everything” they’re asking for in the 2024 budget negotiations as lawmakers have just six days to come to an agreement before the existing spending plan expires.

Trump told Republicans who are worried they will be blamed for a shutdown that they’re “wrong!!!” and predicted the public would instead blame “crooked (as hell!) Joe Biden.”
-snip

While you're busy whinging about ticks, Trump and the MAGA Republicans (the majority) are trying to crash the country for personal gain.

Typical self serving Republicans.

Keeping avoiding reality with your inane rants. If you still support Trump, you don't support American democracy, as Trump literally tried to destory it as a means to stay in power.

Trump says he’s always supported autoworkers as he prepares to visit picket line, but union leaders say his record shows otherwise

When former President Donald Trump visits Detroit on Wednesday, he’ll be looking to blunt criticisms from a United Auto Workers union leadership that has said a second term for him would be a “disaster” for workers.

Trump will bypass the second Republican presidential debate that day to instead visit striking autoworkers in Michigan, where he has looked to position himself as an ally of blue-collar workers by promising to raise wages and protect jobs if elected to a second term.

But union leaders say Trump’s record in the White House speaks for itself. Union leaders have said his first term was far from worker-friendly, citing unfavorable rulings from the nation’s top labor board and the U.S. Supreme Court, as well as unfulfilled promises of automotive jobs. While the United Auto Workers union has withheld an endorsement in the 2024 presidential race, its leadership has repeatedly rebuffed Trump.
-snip

I hope Trump gets booed. He's anti-union.

Trump liable for fraud, judge finds in New York civil case

Donald Trump "repeatedly" misrepresented his wealth by hundreds of millions to banks and insurers, a New York judge has ruled.

The decision resolves the key claim made by New York's attorney general in her civil lawsuit against the former president.

"The documents here clearly contain fraudulent valuations that defendants used in business," the judge wrote.

It is a major blow for Mr Trump before the case goes to trial next Monday.
-snip

Trump, the life-long fraudster, could lose his business and buildings in New York. Both his sh!tty adult sons are named in the lawsuit. Schadenfreude levels rising :)

Full list of Donald Trump properties that he could lose from fraud suit

Donald Trump could lose control of several notable properties in his extensive portfolio after a New York judge ruled that the former president and some of his businesses had committed fraud over a number of years. - snip

Among the properties mentioned in the 35-page ruling was Trump's Florida residence and club resort in Palm Beach, which during his term in the White House he often retreated to and conducted some government business from.

He wrote that while the Palm Beach County assessor had appraised Mar-a-Lago's market value to be between $18 million and $27.6 million, Trump had put it at between $426.5 million to $612.1 million in filings—"an overvaluation of at least 2,300 percent."
-snip

Schadenfreude levels continue to rise :0

giphy.gif

As usual, Trumpers are not mad at Trump for being a criminal and a fraudster, they're mad he's facing punishment for his crimes.

Last edited:

While you're busy avoiding all the Trump fallout in the Trump thread, here you go: The man who inspired the lead character in 'Sound of Freedom' was accused of sexual misconduct by 7 women, report says

The man who inspired the lead character in the controversial anti-sex trafficking movie "Sound of Freedom" was accused of sexual misconduct by seven women he worked with, Vice New reported

Tim Ballard was CEO of the nonprofit Operation Underground Railroad (OUR) until he stepped down in June.
-snip

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/29/1202...defendant-pleads-guilty-georgia-election-case

A bail bondsman charged alongside former President Donald Trump and 17 others in the Georgia election interference case pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges on Friday, becoming the first defendant to accept a plea deal with prosecutors.

As part of the deal, Scott Graham Hall will receive five years of probation and agreed to testify in further proceedings. He was also ordered to write a letter of apology to the citizens of Georgia and is forbidden from participating in polling activities.
-snip

The first of 18 to turn on Trump and agree to your with the prosecutors. Trump's not happy, Trumpers are not happy :)

Tim Ballard has been accused of sexual misconduct and he did step down as CEO of his company. Your denying of those facts is irrelevant.

Trump opened up his New York fraud trial by calling the NY AG "racist" and attacking the judge.

bold-strategies-cotton.gif

Despite your attempt...

My guess would be Vice News is complicit with the underage sex trade, and trying to cover up their involvement... or Canada's real problem.

Or intentionally defame something that was meant for good. (I.E.) the movie.

Time will expose the "bad actors" (pun intended) for who they really are.

Time will tell the true intentions of the left. But it seems that the Left is being "too vocal" about it... Like they have buried very deep secrets.

Last edited:
I am done with discussing Trump with you. Have been for a while now.

So go put your head back under your pillow and cry... because the Left got sloppy in trying to cover up what is going on in Texas and other coastal States.

Musk has "picked up the torch" and will take it from here."

I am done with discussing Trump with you. Have been for a while now.

So go put your head back under your pillow and cry... because the Left got sloppy in trying to cover up what is going on in Texas and other coastal States.

Musk has "picked up the torch" and will take it from here."

It's because you know you can't defend Trump, so you're running like a Trumper.

bznLX3S.png

The DailySignal huh? A Far-Right mouthpiece.

I do love that you people have picked the well known internet clown Elon Musk as your champion again/now. Musk is only pretending to care about the border "crisis" because Rightist have made it into a hot-topic as a means to attack Biden and Musk loves attention. When Musk gets bored of this newest hobby, as he always does, he'll move onto something else. When that happens, I'll be laughing.

Last edited:
We can do this all day long.

You can pick "Lefty" articles, and I can pick "Righty" articles.

It's not gonna fix anything.

AGAIN... I have not commented on Jan 6th, and have mentioned briefly who I would consider as Pres.

Members online

No members online now.
Back