time to move on

defflepp1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well i have finally decided to sell the mark VIII. current price is $1500 OBO. fully loaded, sunroof, funtioning cd changer, ice cold ac, 144,000 miles. i should have some pics up tommarrow. if any one has any more questions feel free to ask. i just really want this thing gone NOW!!!!!

If the car is clean you should have no trouble getting that price. Good luck.

If the car is clean you should have no trouble getting that price. Good luck.

i think its pretty clean for a 16 year old car thats lived in iowa all its life.
as for the mods i decided i could go alot faster for cheaper in something else, like a 4th gen camaro or firebird

I hope you are at least shooting for an LS1, and at least a 99 up to avoid the oil pump problems the 98 had. I had so many squeks and rattles on my 95 Z28 that it was ridiculous. Oh, and you might want to remove that last line in your sig.

I hope you are at least shooting for an LS1, and at least a 99 up to avoid the oil pump problems the 98 had. I had so many squeks and rattles on my 95 Z28 that it was ridiculous. Oh, and you might want to remove that last line in your sig.

yeah i was thinking along the lines of like a 2000 trans am WS6 or firehawk

Ill take it for $1000 if you deliver. :D

that depends on where you live

I was kidding but seriously, if its in decient shape and you would take that and could wait till after the 1st then I can do it but I aint gonna ask you to hold it for that long.
My broken Mark VIII sittin in the carport has just made it abundantly clear I need a second car.

I was kidding but seriously, if its in decient shape and you would take that and could wait till after the 1st then I can do it but I aint gonna ask you to hold it for that long.
My broken Mark VIII sittin in the carport has just made it abundantly clear I need a second car.

that seems a bit too far of a drive, i you could come up with a way to transport it sure id take $1000

that seems a bit too far of a drive, i you could come up with a way to transport it sure id take $1000
Where is you? ...... hows dat fer good engish? :p

If its still available after the 1st and I see some pics and refresh me on whats done and what needs to be done I will see about bribing my buddy for a road trip and maybe we can meet somewhere. I just need to know how far away you are. If its like 1000 miles then that may be a bit much to meet halfway. :lol:

i knew i forgot something today :) if you want a pic of a specific part just let me know

downsized_0708001956.jpg

downsized_0708001957.jpg

downsized_0708001957a.jpg

downsized_0708001958.jpg

downsized_0708002000.jpg

downsized_0708002001.jpg

Where is you? ...... hows dat fer good engish? :p

If its still available after the 1st and I see some pics and refresh me on whats done and what needs to be done I will see about bribing my buddy for a road trip and maybe we can meet somewhere. I just need to know how far away you are. If its like 1000 miles then that may be a bit much to meet halfway. :lol:

im all the way up in 52402 and pics are, well, right there lol

Get it Laser, maybe then you can finally beat Sapperfire:lol:

as for the mods i decided i could go alot faster for cheaper in something else, like a 4th gen camaro or firebird

Hah, good thing you're selling. You don't mod a Mark to go the fastest for the cheapest, you mod a Mark to be the only fast one in town. You want bang for the buck, you're on the right path with 4th gen F-body, although the king is the fox.

Members online

Back