The Best Deal of my life.

ekenkade

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
the other day, I was in the truck, in Northern Florida, and I saw a Rolls Royce Silver Spirit, and it was only 3000 dollars, the man was going bankrupt. now, I don't need to go off buying anything else, I have enough debt as it is, but I couldn't turn it down. so i went back there yesterday with a flatbed, and picked it up. it's not in the best condition, but it runs and rides okay. just thought i'd tell you a little about why i've been so absent in the last few days.

now although the pics below are not the car that i bought, they are of the same year and model to get an idea.

Thanks

spirit.jpg

spt-5.jpg

Specaking of picking up car deals - last week I bought a 1973 MGB Roadster as a project car. After I flatbedded the car and all of the boxes of parts home, I inventoried the new parts and found that I have more value in the new parts that came with it than I paid for the car! I also have doubles of several parts that should fetch a fiar price on the market (so I can buy more parts!). I'll get it cleaned up and post some photos by this weekend.

Members online

Back