The AssassinVIIIor

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
About 2 years ago (when the car was not in the shop getting work done) I took my ryde to Atco. Geno was there and I ran a best 14.443 at 98.3 MPH with only the exhaust done (true duals) and 120K on the odometer....... not too bad?? I do not have the time slips any longer, or do not know where they are, but MAN how I missed running down the track. I will be doing staged upgrades on the 'Barney Mobile' . And I will be running it down the track at each and every stage. I want to get a pretty good idea of what each and every mod is going to do to the car, and what HP/TQ increases I get.

Welcome buddy, glad to see you made it!

1wykdmk8 said:
About 2 years ago (when the car was not in the shop getting work done) I took my ryde to Atco. Geno was there and I ran a best 14.443 at 98.3 MPH with only the exhaust done (true duals) and 120K on the odometer....... not too bad?? I do not have the time slips any longer, or do not know where they are, but MAN how I missed running down the track. I will be doing staged upgrades on the 'Barney Mobile' . And I will be running it down the track at each and every stage. I want to get a pretty good idea of what each and every mod is going to do to the car, and what HP/TQ increases I get.

Yo, am I still building youe engine?If not its no big deal cause I'm staying busy with my dads construction company.But if you need me to I will.
My arm is starting to get better and I will be getting Joes car going pretty soon.And I already shipped him one engine for his red car.

unstoppable said:
Yo, am I still building youe engine?If not its no big deal cause I'm staying busy with my dads construction company.But if you need me to I will.
My arm is starting to get better and I will be getting Joes car going pretty soon.And I already shipped him one engine for his red car.

Right now the money is not right.....but you will be sooner or later.....maybe after school....I need all the money i can get for the school.

Members online

No members online now.
Back