stainless steel gas door for mark VIII?

do you realy want to rice up your car?
by the way any buddy know where you can get one of those long rear veiw mirrors the ones when you mount it you can use your sun visor

buddylee said:
do you realy want to rice up your car?
by the way any buddy know where you can get one of those long rear veiw mirrors the ones when you mount it you can use your sun visor
u do know what the word "rice" means, right? Because I don't think you do. Ricing out a domestic car would be putting fart exhaust, a huge spoiler wing and neon all over it. Stainless steel gas doors are mainly done by muscle car domestics and trucks :N

Um.... No its done by people who want to interupt the clean lines of a car by adding all sort of crap to them like those plastic wind deflectors, bug gaurds and handcuff steering wheels. I've yet to see a self respecting muscle car or truck with one on. Seriously what part of the country are you from man? We call that crap where I'm from a "Vato-ride" usually an F-150 with those tiny wide wheels, plastic crap stuck on everywhere, a chrome gas door and burning more oil than a Forrestall class Aircraft Carrier.

CTX-SLPR said:
Um.... No its done by people who want to interupt the clean lines of a car by adding all sort of crap to them like those plastic wind deflectors, bug gaurds and handcuff steering wheels. I've yet to see a self respecting muscle car or truck with one on. Seriously what part of the country are you from man? We call that crap where I'm from a "Vato-ride" usually an F-150 with those tiny wide wheels, plastic crap stuck on everywhere, a chrome gas door and burning more oil than a Forrestall class Aircraft Carrier.

DudE chill out.
one of the biggest reasons car forums exist is for people to share their thoughts and customization of cars.

plus i consider a Mustang Bullitt to be selfrespecting muscle car material and it has a beautiful gas door.

What gives you the right what is right or wrong?
we all have our opinions ,but dont question where someone lives or what they like.

This Thread doesnt need to go in the toilet.

01Bullitt_23.jpg

Just ignore the ignorance. Do what you want when you want and how you want to do it thats my motto. That and I don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks, well of course unless they are the person who signs my paycheck! :q

Moes8 said:
DudE chill out.
one of the biggest reasons car forums exist is for people to share their thoughts and customization of cars.

plus i consider a Mustang Bullitt to be selfrespecting muscle car material and it has a beautiful gas door.

What gives you the right what is right or wrong?
we all have our opinions ,but dont question where someone lives or what they like.

This Thread doesnt need to go in the toilet.
yeah, like that one, ANyone know how to make one work with our cars, i love that look.

CTX-SLPR said:

I'm not one to put someone down... if someone is going to say anything, they at least better get their facts straight for credibility... 1st of all, do you even know what the word "vato" means?... from the way you used it, I guess not... and just because you don't like the way someone fixes up their car/truck doesn't mean that it's crap... if anything that I said offends you, it's only your own ignorance showing through because I've stated only the facts...

Oh... and by the way... I shouldn't have to say that to a fellow service member...

Personally its not for me, I like the cleans lines and all, hence why there are no badges on my girl, but if you find on that works and is half way decent, I say try it and be different.

GUYS, each one of you know enough to make a car, combined you could manufacture a new Make of car - now play nice,........
expand your creativeness with someone else's opinion,........
if that don't work, meet, kick the crap outta each other then go have a beer.

I just love this site :) ;)

Debi

I AM SORRY,
now that I think about it lincolns for the more that 30 years have been PIMPED out, why woundn't you want to put one of those thing on it. In closing I have also pop`ed a hood to find cut extension cord used as wiring

Members online

No members online now.
Back