staggered jaguar s typr r wheels

I told u I wasnt going to be able to make it till Sunday and could not get ahold of u to confirm u were going to be home. I would send u the money in a second if u would ship them. Any one close want to get these for me and ship them?

my lincoln what else
2011-07-18_10-47-35_241.jpg

2011-07-18_10-48-06_475.jpg

2011-07-18_10-48-55_856.jpg

Wow that was quick! Do you live close to that guy or what? It was a 341 mile trip one way for me or I would have beat you to it! Let me know if you decide to sell...

DAMN IT!! why couldnt I have seen this before! I dont live that far and I have been looking for wheels for my LS.

It was a 5 hour 30 min trip im really tired just want to go to bed lol but i cant becouse of work ouch

Thank you for buying them because I kept wanting too even though I need to save the money lol...

Wow, glad everything worked out. I really, really wanted them but with 45+ hours of work and full-time college and a two week old daughter a 341 mile trip was not realistic for me. I knew someone would snag them!

This is sad those wheels belong on a lincoln ls!!!

Jk looks good:D

hey i got you a pic low! i had to space front and rear ,rear 1/4 " and front 3/8" but everything clears and i have room to run low or how ever i would prefer!
2011-07-18_11-32-16_874.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back