SS Mandrel Bent Exhaust Kit for Mark VIII

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling a cat back 2.5" SS Mandrel bent exhaust kit with two 45 degree bends also. The kit was $280 + $35 for the two 45's. All clamps are still bagged and boxed. Was going to install but the car is likely selling to someone offering a deal I can't refuse.

(304 Stainless Steel, Slip-Fit w/ Clamp, 2.5 Inch)

Anyway, total for this stuff was $305 and nothing has been used from the box.

$200 + shipping from 35758 and I will ship anywhere but the shipping is on you. UPS, FedEx. I wouldn't suggest USPS for this box.

This kit and this link doesn't include the two 45 degree pipes that will be included.

[url]http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/Cart?cart_id=39335262[/URL]

Yes Roger, the guy has cash on hand and really wants it. He's willing to pay $4800 without all the other stuff I have stashed back that I can sell on here or on eBay.

I'll keep it updated. I really hate to see it go but there are always others around. I'm more likely to back out than he is lol. I haven't let that car spend one day or night outside since I got it. I rarely ever drive it and it's never driven when raining. I'll drive the truck I have out back before I get the car out.

For $4800 I don't blame you. Your car is really nice, but you can replace it for half that. I wish I could get $4800 for a 1st gen around here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back