So this was posted today.

Meh...... Anyone can drop an engine in a car. Getting all the electronics to play together; that's another thing. This is just a drag car with a radio.....

A turbo carb'd drag car. They were avoiding the electronics like mad :)

Although he still calls it "Fuel Injection" in the video. Sure looks like a blow-through carb to me.

He's pretty proud of those switches rigged up in the glovebox. I give him an A for effort, but the swap is not my cup of tea...

A turbo carb'd drag car. They were avoiding the electronics like mad :)

Although he still calls it "Fuel Injection" in the video. Sure looks like a blow-through carb to me.

Could be throttle body injection.....

I like to see new things attempted, pretty cool effort. (hope those glovebox switches are all interlocked properly). Get it tuned and with some paint that could be one badass LS.

I like to see new things attempted, pretty cool effort. (hope those glovebox switches are all interlocked properly). Get it tuned and with some paint that could be one badass LS.

Without A/C, heat, ABS and anything else controlled by the PCM.....

for twin turbo's in a drivers hot rod...

Deal!:burnout::steering

It is fuel injected, that carb unit is a Holley Powerjection III standalone fuel injection system. And, it would be possible to have all the computer controlled goodies, one would just have to install the appropriate sensor feeds to the computer and perhaps have the computer program altered. It's been done before on other computerized vehicles.

Members online

No members online now.
Back