Shocks/struts

Since the Eibach springs will lower the car, the slightly shorter B8s are surely indicated. Why not use Bilsteins all the way around? (Konis are on my shelf, waiting for warmer weather.)

KS

Use of a shock brand doesn't require a particular spring brand. Unless you have in mind a 'competition mostly' scenario, it would seem to me that lowering would be counter-productive. Or perhaps I simply don't understand what you have in mind. Euro-level dampers are a rather mild upgrade, to be sure.

KS

Use of a shock brand doesn't require a particular spring brand. Unless you have in mind a 'competition mostly' scenario, it would seem to me that lowering would be counter-productive. Or perhaps I simply don't understand what you have in mind. Euro-level dampers are a rather mild upgrade, to be sure.

KS
I was looking for a shock up grade to go with the eibach springs I just got and with factory rear sport shocks NLA I was trying to figure things out.

I was looking for a shock up grade to go with the eibach springs I just got and with factory rear sport shocks NLA I was trying to figure things out.

The factory shocks work well with Eibach springs. The only down side that I found is extra wear on the upper ball joints.

Members online

Back