Rear Toe-Links

DenisM09

LVC Member
Reaction score
I used the jags rear toe links on rimmerbros and it has increased my driving experience greatly. i highly recommend you getting the jag set. IT WAS A B**** to get on tho ahhaha 16 yrs of rust

Glad you got er done! Did mine a while back and maybe 40K or so on them they go down the road true. don-ohio :)^)

I keep wanting to drive an LS with solid toe links in the rear just to see how different the handling is. Only problem I think I would have is i'm so used to the Stance shocks that I probably wouldn't like it.

I used the jags rear toe links on rimmerbros and it has increased my driving experience greatly. i highly recommend you getting the jag set. IT WAS A B**** to get on tho ahhaha 16 yrs of rust

You're welcome! Did you also find the inside of the outer pivot needed to be filed out a little to make the through bolt pass through easier? I don't understand why those ribs needed to be there.

Glad you got er done! Did mine a while back and maybe 40K or so on them they go down the road true. don-ohio :)^)

Oh, you replaced with JAG aftermarket non-passive steering linkages ordered from the UK from Rimmerbros, some while back, 40K ago???

Odd ... cuz I didn't actually find nor start recommending this UK available replacement as of late. Another Tale of the Don, I suspect?

Read post#4 BR, and try to comprehend....MINE were Deezas...........I am saying I replaced my toe links 40K ago and they are still great. don-ohio

Read post#1 D-O, and try to comprehend.... OP was clearly posting about the toe adjust linkages obtained from Rimmerbros UK overseas, which is a very new find of a source for these as I ended up searching for a JAG replacement after discovering that DEEZA no longer manufactured the JA-L607 Non-Passive Steering Linkages.

Clearly that brand which he was referring to and you chose to comment on, have not been on your LS for 40K or so.

Now had the OP posted his pleasures about some DEEZA links he recently put in, well then ... you and your dirty shirt would have fitted into this thread much better.

BTW - and it's only cuz I care, I recall you telling us that your LS currently has 67K miles on it (or at least it was a posting related to your plastic cooling system parts) ... WHY are you replacing (67K minus 40K) rear toe adjust linkages at 27K mi ??? Just more good parts for the trunk is it?

Any pics of that repair you possibly could share?

Big Rig wrote,mistakenly of course,LOL: ` BTW - and it's only cuz I care, I recall you telling us that your LS currently has 67K miles on it (or at least it was a posting related to your plastic cooling system parts) ... WHY are you replacing (67K minus 40K) rear toe adjust linkages at 27K mi ??? Just more good parts for the trunk is it? '

ALL the posting I've done and you haven't yet picked up on the FACT that I have TWO LSes? The one with 138K miles got the Deezas.Sheesh! don-ohio

I've never seen anything about there being two

I talk about EACH LS quite a bit.The older(in miles,138K) 04 V6, has been a great car and I drive it sparingly now.
I just posted a few months ago that I bought an 03 V8 with only 65K miles. AFAIK the toe links are still good,but the boots have a little cracking. I may replace them,but it'll be a long time before I get 40K on any new ones I'd install on it.
don-ohio :)^)

well for starters, people might be confused by the fact that you are referring to the car that was built a year newer as "the old one"...

driving more miles does not make something older, it just means that it has been driven farther...

scattera.gif

but thats just me.

scattera.gif

That bit actually makes sense to me. To him, the newer one that he had longer is the "old" one, because it's not "new" to him like the older one he just bought.

Picky picky...

Telco wrote: `That bit actually makes sense to me. To him, the newer one that he had longer is the "old" one, because it's not "new" to him like the older one he just bought.

Picky picky...' '

EGG-ZACKLY! don-ohio :)^)

No, someone help him please, I'm mobile out of town.

That bit actually makes sense to me. To him, the newer one that he had longer is the "old" one, because it's not "new" to him like the older one he just bought.

you would have to know him or know which car he bought first to know that, otherwise he is just talking to a bunch of people on line who may not have seen that information.

words can be tricky, best to use them wisely.

Members online

No members online now.
Back