Quik LS

ToeCutter do you know more than the rest of us? So confident in your theory.

You have no basis on saying he was drunk and showing off. Let Lou tell us what happened. Gossiping like a teenage girl isn't going to help matters.

It's a shame this happened. Hopefully his car finds its way into the hands of someone who wants to rebuild it and preserve it for how special it was

Toe, you sound like a real jack ass. Get facts first, and at least have the class to wait to see if he is okay. If you want to talk crap after that, then fine. But you aren't impressing anyone here.

you pray for the best...are you kidding me....do you think he's in the Intensive Care Unit checking threads on his laptop

he's fine...just a bruised ego

well my mom's still in the Hospital from her accident, and was in ICU for a while.... so yeah, I PRAY FOR THE BEST.... although it doesn't look to bad, a head hitting the driver window could do alot... specially with the blood spray on the steering wheel....

Looks like the car went left front corner into a guard rail or concrete barrier with a pretty good amount of speed. The impact down the body is way too uniform to be another car.

Seen something like that happen at a track where the car got away and ate the rail. Seen it happen on a highway too where someone hits the concrete dividers. That's my speculation as far as WHAT the car hit. No clue on how it happened though.

well my mom's still in the Hospital from her accident, and was in ICU for a while.... so yeah, I PRAY FOR THE BEST.... although it doesn't look to bad, a head hitting the driver window could do alot... specially with the blood spray on the steering wheel....

Yeah, since the airbags didn't deploy you could easily bash your head on the steering wheel. If he races with an open-faced helmet and the seatbelts weren't tight you get the same thing. Who really knows, would have to hear from the man himself or an eye witness.

Maybe someone in Texas can enlighten us to the insurance laws. Here they can either total the car, give you 100% of it's bluebook, and auction the car, or give you 80% and you keep the car. Maybe he only has the option to give them the car for the check. Would explain why it's up there. Or maybe he's just done with it. Who knows.

You have no basis on saying he was drunk and showing off. Let Lou tell us what happened. Gossiping like a teenage girl isn't going to help matters.

It's a shame this happened. Hopefully his car finds its way into the hands of someone who wants to rebuild it and preserve it for how special it was

your right bull..I have no right...last time I checked, this was a public forum..which means I can say whatever I want...it's an opinion...I didn't know this was a totalitarian website

Lou's last post on twitter...Happy St. P day - how beer saved the world

if it walks like a duck.....

Eh, he wouldn't have been the only person who did something stupid while drunk assuming that's what happened. I know I've got my own stories. Sure others have as well.

But that is all just speculation anyways. The only thing we know for sure is that the car is wrecked. He does like to track his car and it's very possible he lost it on a corner. Really no way to tell what happened. Just got to hurry up and wait. All we may ever know is that someone wrecked the car and got hurt.

So by your detective work...a video of Lou doing a burnout years ago + a tweet about beer on St. Pattys day + an accident that has no record of when it happened = He was being a showoff and drunken idiot. Gotcha.

You should probably work for the FBI. Like I said before, let Lou tell us what happened.

LOL....good one Bull. Very well put.

But technically, Quik owes no explanation to any of us. I am sure he feels bad enough without everyone chiming in on top of a synopsis of what occured. :)

Whoa, someone has a big E-Penis here. (Toe) Why all the flaming? Quik wrecked his car. Nuff said. No reason to be speculating how it happened, as long as he is ok. Of course this is a public forum, but people don't take things lightly when you talk about someone that is well liked around here. Same thing would happen in a public place, with probably a different outcome that has nothing to do with sitting behind a keyboard starring at a computer screen pushing big boy buttons.

Hummm cant get onto the site to see this.....were is the car? Co Part says its in Mendon, MA, not to far away from me

Man I loved that car. I really hope hes ok, though judging by the fact that he crawled out (based on the blood stains on the seat, looks like thats what happened to me) he is probably doing at least alright. Hope to hear from him soon. I am curious what happened and how hes doing

could have been raced, could have been sold, hell, could have been stolen and wrecked... Yes, for those that dont know him, feel free to say what you want... The rest of us that do, are just hoping he's ok... nuf said.

Don't know him, hoping he's alright! Brother totaled his goat, hydroplaned into a concrete barrier. Could have been anything that caused it, so I'm not one to speculate. That's hard to look at.

Hope you're alright Qwik!

So by your detective work...a video of Lou doing a burnout years ago + a tweet about beer on St. Pattys day + an accident that has no record of when it happened = He was being a showoff and drunken idiot. Gotcha.

You should probably work for the FBI. Like I said before, let Lou tell us what happened.

nuff said..I'm outie

I wonder if the Bureau is looking...hmm

That sucks! Hope he's alright.

I hope you are okay Quik! Prayers going out!

Damn those pics look scary, hope he's okay. If someone stole the car and crashed it, I hope they died.

Prayers out to Quik and his family.

I hate seeing LS's being taken off the road especially this one!. Heavily modded and fast.

Lou has helped me numerous times with my LS. I would venture to say that he knows more about these cars than anyone else on this forum. With that being said we can speculate on what happened but I must say that I don't really care as long as Lou and whoever else (hopefully no one) that was involved is alright, my prayers go out to him and his family.

nuff said..I'm outie

I wonder if the Bureau is looking...hmm

why are you being a cock, sure this is a free forum and country, but I would be hard pressed to say :q:q:q:q like to a fellow member, I don't wish anything like this on anyone,

and you have no idea if he or his wife or family was on here to say something until you acted out and made your bull:q:q:q:q comments. I don't think anyone on here would have said the same about if you got in a wreck, and now frankly I don't care if you do.

So instead of acting like a hard ass who doesn't care show a little god damn respect, I would expect that kind of talk out of a cocky spoon fed teenager not a fellow member

God damn people today....

the :q:q:q:q man

wow I haven't been here in while but this is bad news any way you look at it, quick I hope everything is ok, does any one belong to the other ls official forum I know quick is a member there maybe we can contact him through there, has anyone tried to PM him also the quicks LS is nice but at this point is just a car and can be replaced no matter how many mods it had but QUICK the person cant and members like me that have been here for a very long time are very concerned with quick's well being and would like to know how he is doing. QUICK HOLLA AT US SO WE KNOW THAT ALL IS GOOD.

Members online

No members online now.
Back