questions about fixing the LS

LS_KiNG

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok well it's been a while since I've been on here but i decided to buy a new LS that was crashed and use my old LS 2 fix it but I just have a few questions...First does anyone have a tutorial on how to install the front bumper cover/or removal tutorial and ill just go backwards, and what exactly is the rear spindle and how hard is it 2 repair? and just for the hell of it this is the car i purchased

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...em=220175987821&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

and actually one more question it says its an LSE but doesnt the LS have color coated license plate surround? because it doesnt have the front bumper which is the easiest way to tell but i was wondering if it was or not

THANKS EVERYONE WHO CAN HELP

It's not an LSE... I have an '02 LSE and the vehicle you bought does not have the LSE body kit or the double tipped dual exhaust that came standard on the LSE in 2002.

ok thanks didnt think so i mean its not that big of a deal 4 me i just want the damn LS lool i love that color 2 lol now i gotta start parting out my 2000 silver 1 wen i get that car

Members online

No members online now.
Back