Question ~Replaced Front End Cont. Mod.~ Letter By Letter # by # ~ Will Take $ Offers

MisterWholesome

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am still in ETC Failsafe Mode.....~ These precious cars ....... they are more sensitive than some of their owners........;) but really .... does this FEM have to be flashed to my car..... Just asking BC while I do the rest of my finish work..... probably leaving her behind in Ohio ~~~~~ only to return and fight another day ~~~~ Or Make Me An Offer ~~~ 2003 LS Harvest Gold ~ v8 ~ Slap Stick Shifter

Why, oh why do you think that the FEM has anything to do at all with ETC failsafe? It doesn't. Your problem is elsewhere.

Why, oh why do you think that the FEM has anything to do at all with ETC failsafe? It doesn't. Your problem is elsewhere.

JOE ~~~~ Bc My Uncle Joe said SO~~~ Im towing her to Akron..... I KNOW FOR FACT NOW.... That it was not the FEM like my uncle Joe implied to my dad...... Im sorry Man...... these people will not help like I said... but only offer opinions and doubts,...I bet with someones knowledge and my will and ability ,, I could have fixed 3 cars by now !!!!!! Keep Me On Point JoeG....... I can read between the lines..... its a short btwn foot pedal and WORKING Throttle BOdy .... IM not giving up and Im going somewhere with parts, food, jobs, people, and computers..... I hung in there out here...My nightmare is over.... going to pack her up for one last tow ~~~ Thank You

Members online

No members online now.
Back