pics of my ls with the stockers and eibachs!!!!!!

djknowledge

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
some before and after pics...pretty much a post to the people who said i got ripped of or bought oem springs or already had eibachs from the get. now you can see why i thought u guys were either retarded or just messing with me lol
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

your making it real hard for me not to buy a set of those Jag wheels :cool: I was thinking of dropping mine first then putting rims on it, looks descent with the 7 spokers on it no? same ones I got.

Your back wheel looks lower than mine, I guess your were right about your system being heavy.

A damn. MY bad!!!!!!!!! I was under the impression this was an old pic and he meant stock wheels and stock springs, but I guess this is a pic of going back to stockers cause his senta crakced huh.

No not yet. If I wasn't getting the turbo done, I would have springs and maybe wheels installed. I'm amazed how fast I've saved so much by not dumping money in my car for a month.

Yea Alax I dunno what you do for a job, but I want that sh!t!

$_$ lol

lol. No you wouldn't.

Clean/paint/fix apartments when they are vacant for a company that has a few buildings and houses.Some of these people live so dirty and it's a bitch to clean but I'm use to is not.My dad's the go to handy man fix everything guy for the company and I'm his assistent you could say. Thats why I also have access to all these tools, he he buys stuff for work and when he buys a new set he gives me his old stuff. I usually only work fridays and some saturdays but summer I work a lot more since I have no school so I got more. Thats going down this month.

I like your car with sentas better, doesn't look like your car without the sentas.It still looks good, just not like yours.

Oh and DJ...... F*ck you :waving:

Them JC potholes gon fck ya sh*t up lol. Police sometimes followed me in jersey city cuz I try n avoid everything possible, so the car is jus zig zaggin. I love my outta state tags

Members online

No members online now.
Back