Perfect Cut Window Tint, junk or not??

don't do it.. your best bet is to go shell out the money for quality unless you want you tint to fall off after a summer then pay to have it taken off and put on properly.. just my two pennies man

Around here is is $200.00 for all the sides or $300 for sides plus rear window. Make sure if you do go to a shop that they have tint big enough to do the back window in one piece. A lot of shops will do the window in two pieces with a well placed seam. Usually its pretty well done, but it is a spot that can peal, espicially with the use of the rear defogger and moisture present.

I was quoted $350. locally, with seamless rear window, and sides. I thought that was high, but apparently they are supposed to be the best in the area. I guess I will take the offer.

don't get it off ebay ---- putting it on is the hardest part.

I found a guy at my local pic-n-pull who work out of a van in the parking lot.

I've had about 4 cars done , all about $120 for the 3 rear windows.

damn you guys have expensive tint guys. I usually find someone to do 5 windows for $140, or $80 for 3 windows

i dunno man i live in texas.. i don't have tint on my conti but its coming.. my old man got window tint for his 02 grand marquis, $250 and is under warrenty for as long as he owns the car.. the guy at the shop said that it should last about 10 years.. thats why i meant about quality.. i look at it like this you drive a lincoln not a kia.

Members online

No members online now.
Back