parting out 98 black on midnight black

What about the inside door panel trim pieces? I broke tabs on both of mine when I removed the door panels lol..

electric fan is listed on ebay.
and yes KK i do, because i cant sell them, i have door panels that have been sitting on my loft since i moved to florida, i'll probably throw them away too. no one is spending money, maybe the donald trumps and p-diddies but the average joe cant even afford to pay attention right now.

"how much for the black trim underneath the headlights? both sides. Also, how do they look?
Thanks."

$20 a side plus shipping they are actually in pretty nice condition, a coat of wax and you could slap them on.

Ok, how much would shipping be to 29483?

Thanks.

How much for the windowswasher jets, hoses and clamps?

chris i havent forgotten you, i just work all week, so i wont be back to my shop till tomorrow night to check on that stuff. i will let you know tomorrow, how much hose did you need because i know for sure my brother in law cut it right around the driverside hood hinge.

chris i havent forgotten you, i just work all week, so i wont be back to my shop till tomorrow night to check on that stuff. i will let you know tomorrow, how much hose did you need because i know for sure my brother in law cut it right around the driverside hood hinge.

You talking to me.
If so, Just cut it at the driverside hood hinge. If you can get more hose that cool but no biggie.

sorry glenn i dont know why i wrote chris lol, been a long f-ing week and im ready to get drunk tomorrow.

glenn sorry the whole wiper cowel and jets and everything is already long gone in the trash. he threw it all away.

i found them, in the trunk burried under tons of :q:q:q:q he piled in the trunk after i told him not to, but they are not the same, they wont fit your wiper cowl the same, this car is a 98, i looked at the jets and they wouldnt work on your 1st gen anyway.

Alright well can I send a postal money order for the rear end you have on there?? Paypal closed my account for not using it and when I went to make a new one they said my card is already in use.. the other ones on there are all listed with $100 shipping charges which is retarded considering I can drive about 50miles and go pick one of them up

Alright well can I send a postal money order for the rear end you have on there??

if you are the winner sure, we accept money orders.

Members online

Back