Parting out 96 black on black, LSC Mark VIII with 50,000 miles

tda13

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am going to be parting out a 96 black on black Mark VIII LSC. The car has front end damage. Hood is bad, no grill, no front bumper cover (unless you want it in two pcs), no radiator. I am not sure about the compressor. I started the car and the compressor came on as it should, but as I said, this car has front end damage (hit a telephone pole). All the bags are good.

I will post pics of what ever you want to see. I can ship the small items, but large items need to be picked up. The car is located in western Illinois a couple hours from St. Louis.

Items can be paid for by paypal, or check but I will wait for the check to clear before shipping. I will only charge actuall shipping rates.

If you want pics, let me know what you are interested in and I will take pics and send them.

T

Are the front/rear bags original?

Also what did you end up getting for it? and what did ya end up buying her back for? I dont beleive you updated the thread as of yet.thanks

i know you said front end damage, but did the hid's survive? even if the bulbs dont work, im interested in the housings, not the bulbs.

All the bags are original. The car sat for 22 days before I started it yesterday and had not settled anymore than normal.

We ended up getting $6400.00 out of the car and I bought it back for $418.

T

Are the front/rear bags original?

Also what did you end up getting for it? and what did ya end up buying her back for? I dont beleive you updated the thread as of yet.thanks

i know you said front end damage, but did the hid's survive? even if the bulbs dont work, im interested in the housings, not the bulbs.

It appears the HIDs are fine and both work. As of right now, both are spoken for.

T

The fender itself APPEARS to be ok. No wrinkles at all. The only problem that I can see is in the corner light bucket (or hole). There is a small wrinkle. I took pictures. Send me your e-mail and I will send the pictures to you. Let me know what you think.

Tim

Drivers side fender any good? I'll be interested if it is!

what shape are the rims and tires in? Life left on tread? Price shipped 08012

The tires on the front have less than 2000 miles on them. The back probably have about 65% tread left. I will need to check on shipping them to your zip. Really dont want to ship any thing that big... Let me check on it.

The tires on the front have less than 2000 miles on them. The back probably have about 65% tread left. I will need to check on shipping them to your zip. Really dont want to ship any thing that big... Let me check on it.

Rims are in VERY good shape. Near Excellent.

alternator?

what factory audio does it have? i also need the stock amp.

I need a few interior bits. Mainly the moldings that go on door sill, the one that has the seat belt bolt going through it. There are a couple other ones but I will have to look later.

Do you have the factory floor mats?

Just let me know what you need. Yes, I have the original floor mats and they are in great shape, but man your killing me... kinda wanted to keep them.

Just let me know what you are interested in. All of the interior is excellent. We bought the car from a doctor (original owner) about 16 months ago. It has allways been babied and garaged.

Tim

I need a few interior bits. Mainly the moldings that go on door sill, the one that has the seat belt bolt going through it. There are a couple other ones but I will have to look later.

Do you have the factory floor mats?

Would be interested in the Blend Door Motor. If you can get to it.

Thanks
David

Members online

No members online now.
Back