Parting Out 1997 Mark VIII (black on black)

I never had any problems with the injectors. As for the steering column, the gear that move the wheel up/down/in/out broke, but outside of that it is in good shape. The K&N air filter... I don't have the kit, just the filter. I actually used the kit about a month before I hit a guardrail, and that was the first cleaning it had since I bought it a year before. I would think that $20 should cover the filter and shipping.

how's the injectors? and stering column? how much for the kn air flow kit?

Sounds fair. Would you happen to have a quick picture? Is the drivers side seat in good shape also?

Thomas

Sounds fair. Would you happen to have a quick picture? Is the drivers side seat in good shape also?

Thomas

Yes, the driver's side seat is in good shape. I will upload pictures early next week as I am going out of town this weekend. I will post again when they are up.

Russ

hey do you still have the evap tray and canisters under the rear of the car? if so how much shipped to 48205?

I could use an interior part.

I'm looking for the cover that the rear seat belt comes out off on the drivers side (upper far left corner just aft of the map light on the drivers side)

what would price and shiping to 55304 run?

Thanks

I was wondering if you ever came up with a picture of both of the seat trims? Also, do you still have the drivers side SRS airbag in good shape, or was it deployed in the collision?

Thomas

I could use an interior part.

I'm looking for the cover that the rear seat belt comes out off on the drivers side (upper far left corner just aft of the map light on the drivers side)

what would price and shiping to 55304 run?

Thanks

I couled also use the screw covers that are under the arm rest on each door panel.

Hi, what condition is your neon light in. I know the ballast is gone, but I have new one. Also the headlight switch panel.

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting in a while. I have been dealing with family issues recently and this post has not been a priority.

On another note, I don't want to keep replying to everyone asking for a part and for a price. I have wasted countless hours taking pictures, researching a price only to have people never reply back to me as to whether they will take the part. I have had better luck with people contacting me from auctions that I set up on ebay.

If you want a part, tell me how much you will pay (assume that I have it and it is in good condition for interior parts and exterior/engine parts are from a car with 176,000 miles). If I think your price is fair, I will contact you.

I apologize to all of you who have asked for parts/prices/pictures but I have to draw the line. I had one guy off this post ask for a part off the back of my engine, which took me a couple of hours to find and pull off plus all the time to communicate and send pictures only to have the guy never contact me again. He told me that he really needed it and I WASTED hours of my night trying to get him a $40 part.

I will be happy to sell anyone anything that I have, but I don't want my time wasted. Assume that if I don't contact you back within a couple of days that I don't have the part or your price is way too low.

I hope you all understand.

Ok I will give you $25.00 with shiping to 55304 for the items stated above. I need them and dont need pictures. P/M me your paypal and I will get back to you right away. I wouldnt ask If I dint need them.

Do you have coil covers? If so, how much shipped to 60446

driver side rear quarter window

do u have the rear quarter window (driver side) complete with the chrome trim for $40 shipped to 48205

Staff online

Members online

Back