Official 7th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

There is a possibility that i might not be at the Beach Party this year, my niece is getting married on the 19th of July unless i can get her to change the day. The day falls on a Thursday and that wouldn't give me any time at all to get ready things ready for the trip. I don't like it one bit and she didn't tell me the day of her wedding until last night, she claims that she did tell me but i know for a fact that she didn't. If things change i will let everyone know but for now this SUCKS. :(

Yeah it is disappointing, i don't want her to call off the wedding just change the day it is on. :(

The current plan is to proceed with plans to be at the beach party and hope that my niece changes her mind about the wedding date. I probably will not know for sure about my being at the Beach Party until the very last minute. :(

rich you should see if the police of bosco will just take off that weekend, then we don't need to drive somewhere else

Oh Happy day my niece told me that her and her fiance will not be getting married in July, she wants her wedding to be perfect so it is going to take a little more time in the planning stage. So The pepperman will be at the Beach Party drinking my favorite brew Killians. :D

rich you should see if the police of bosco will just take off that weekend, then we don't need to drive somewhere else

Didn't know they worked ... LOL .. Only Joey ever got pulled over ...

Oh Happy day my niece told me that her and her fiance will not be getting married in July, she wants her wedding to be perfect so it is going to take a little more time in the planning stage. So The pepperman will be at the Beach Party drinking my favorite brew Killians. :D

Great News Pepps ...

The days off for this most Excellent event have been secured and the funding will be in place by the end of the first week in July. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back