Obama calls riot police to get rid of geriatric Tea Party hordes

OMG,

Hearing the left right left brought tears to my eyes.

But But But, the illegals are having peaceful demonstrations.:rolleyes:

Where was this? And why didn't all those pussies lay in the road and tell the gov to eat one. This :q:q:q:q is getting rediculous and is not going to stop if played by their rules. My 2 cents.

Where was this? And why didn't all those pussies lay in the road and tell the gov to eat one. This :q:q:q:q is getting rediculous and is not going to stop if played by their rules. My 2 cents.

First, most of those cops are probably showing up at the TeaParty events on their days off. They know that the teaparty events are completely civil safe.

Second, getting into a confrontation is completely counter productive.
Those with power are WAITING for that act of violence to finally have the picture of radicalism and violence coming from the group.

Not responding with anger to the provocations IS an example of not playing by their rules.

just like these stories you hear of black CNN reporters going to tea parties looking for racism, and they come back reporting that they felt welcome

What goes around….

Ah…. Whimpy protestors…don’t they know that this is de rigueur?

How many times did I peacefully protest the war in Iraq and we were surrounded by riot police – if we were protesting while a presidential or vice presidential motorcade was driving past – every time. And more than once we were moved 1/2 mile away. Plus, often the war protests were mostly high school students.

So, foss – how do you know it is old people – if you look at the video you really don’t see the crowd – one ‘student’ looking individual, and maybe his mom – along with maybe a glimpse of a baby carriage and what looks to be a few people in the street. Could it be that is why they were moved off the street and onto the sidewalk? Duh…

These people need to get some backbone – and not whimp out at minor things like this. Not one canister of tear gas fired, – whimpy, whimpy.

And not one instance of your right to freedom of speech violated (that is what happens when you get moved 1/2 mile away).

And, just like during the war protests during the Bush administration, Bush didn’t call out the riot police – his security staff did. I am certain that Obama didn’t have any input into this decision, it was his security staff doing their due diligence.

2003 war protest in Chicago...

1863380.jpg

This country was founded on I'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOU"RE QUEEN"S ASS IF YOU DON"T STOP TAXING US.

This country was founded on I'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOU"RE QUEEN"S ASS IF YOU DON"T STOP TAXING US.

Actually 1bad - it was regarding taxation without representation, and a king at that time (George III)... Taxes weren't the big issue, it was the fact that the British was taking our money to fill their coffers because they were depleted after the French and Indian war, and not giving us equal representation in government.

At that time Americans considered themselves British citizens and we wanted a seat in Parliament - our 'representation'. It was denied, and more taxes were heaped upon us - the Stamp Tax, the Sugar Tax, the Homestead Tax... all without any votes on our part.

So, in answer to all this taxation without representation - the Boston Tea Party. Then the British started to get really stupid... They tried the accused Colonists in England - certainly not with a jury of their peers and American homes were forced to host British troops...

Soon the first continental congress, and then 'the shot that was heard around the world' (yes coined during the American Revolution), the battle at Lexington.

So, while the tea party people are protesting taxation - it isn't quite a direct correlation - we have the opportunity to vote the bastards out... unlike during the 1700s where there wasn't any direct representation of the people.

So, get involved - 2010 is the time to vote them out if you want - you can 'peaceably' change Washington... Unlike the protesters in 1770 - who needed a revolution.

And, just like during the war protests during the Bush administration, Bush didn’t call out the riot police – his security staff did. I am certain that Obama didn’t have any input into this decision, it was his security staff doing their due diligence.
Ah yes, foxpaws, I do recognize the Abu Ghraib - er - Nuremberg defense. :rolleyes: Frankly I'm surprised you aren't complaining about the uniform colors - drab, dull black. I would think you'd be in favor of more tie-dyed stuff.

Oh, here's the link to the story behind the video - geriatric indeed.

Actually, watching this video reminds me of Washington marching his army against the Whiskey Rebellion.

And the redcoats marching on Lexington.

So easy to pick off when they march so close together like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, I do recognize the Abu Ghraib - er - Nuremberg defense. :rolleyes:
Frankly I'm surprised you aren't complaining about the uniform colors - drab, dull black. I would think you'd be in favor of more tie-dyed stuff.

Actually, watching this video reminds me of Washington marching his army against the Whiskey Rebellion.

And the redcoats marching on Lexington.

So easy to pick off when they march so close together like that.

So, anxious to fire the first shot Foss? Remember - in Boston the first blood was drawn by the Brits, it is better to answer....

I don't know what the protesters were wearing - probably not tie-dye though...

So, anxious to fire the first shot Foss? Remember - in Boston the first blood was drawn by the Brits, it is better to answer....

I don't know what the protesters were wearing - probably not tie-dye though...
It's amusing to be lectured on history by a Marxist. Don't you have some astroturfing to do vis-a-vis La Raza or something? Surely there are some illegals in Denver where you live.

What goes around….
The people caught this on video tape.
They followed the reasonable instructions presented to them by the police and they responded respectfully.

How peaceful were the protests you're accustomed to, foxpaws, if the tear gas broke out?

Example of typical leftist protests:
YouTube- Mexicans Riot in Wake of Arizona Illegal Alien Crackdown

Or maybe the Battle of Seatle in '99
YouTube- 1999 Battle of Seattle

But I'm sure foxpaws has no association with those groups. One was in response to Arizona enforcing federal law and the other was the WTO.
So, let's take a look at some of the "peaceful' ANTI-WAR protests back around 2004:

A.N.S.W.E.R. Protests circa 2004
Operation Wolverine

(by the way, watch the other videos on that website as well for an even more complete picture)

By the way, foxpaws, if I want to be a leftist internet agitator like you, do I just volunteer or do you have to file a 1099?

Oh, here's the link to the story behind the video - geriatric indeed.
So, in the photo accompanying the article - there is an old guy in the photo - but the other people look to be middle aged white people, and there is no mention of age in the article.

Why do you think it is a geriatric group of people Foss - you coined, or at least posted, the title of this thread didn't you?

Hey Fox why don't you give us a lesson on the civil war too.

So 1bad - what do you want to know ;)

Hey, at least you could say thanks - you no longer have to appear to be history impaired by stating the revolution was fought because we told the Queen of England to shove it up her...

The people caught this on video tape.
They followed the reasonable instructions presented to them by the police and they responded respectfully.
By the way, foxpaws, if I want to be a leftist internet agitator like you, do I just volunteer or do you have to file a 1099?

And Cal - what is the tea party doing for you bottom line - or do you just volunteer?

Do you want to see the footage of the war protests in Chicago in 2003 - most news stations picked it up - but here is some amateur footage...

If the tea party doesn't want to be laughed at they need to understand that 18 police officers in riot gear isn't the big time.

YouTube- Protest Rally, Chicago IL, 2003

I can't understand half the words you guys type in here,,,,,, but I can see :bsflag:

:bowrofl:

Apparently I'm not the only one who sees through the mask.

Well done sir.
So, Foss-you really don't have anything that shows the average age of these protesters to be in the 'geriatric' category, and obviously Obama didn't call the riot police out... as the article you linked to stated...

There were a few tense moments when the crowd moved west down York toward Third Street after the president's motorcade arrived. A Secret Service agent asked the crowd to move back across the street to the north side.

When the crowd didn't move and began singing "God Bless, America" and the national anthem, Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street.

The officers, mainly from Metro East departments near St. Louis and dressed in full body armor, marched from the east and stood on the south side of York facing the protesters.

Actually, Foss, your thread title should read - Riot police were called out by the Quincy Deputy Police Chief to make sure the mostly rather middle aged tea party protesters moved across the street.

Rather whimpy yes, but much more truthful than yours.

Are you gonna tell me the real story or the BS they teach my children in public school.

Are you gonna tell me the real story or the BS they teach my children in public school.

That I assume you mean about the civil war - and not the fact that Foss totally mislead everyone with this rather false thread title.

I just wanted to pull your chain and cut up some of your BS. I could care less about the tea partyers and their never gonna solve the government issues with their nonviolent " let's get back on the sidewalk ways". And Calibro said that would be feeding them. I think not. When they tell the protesters to move and then they do move. WOW THAT WILL GET THIS COUNTRY SOMEWHERE HUH?

foxpaws just likes to strain at gnats while swallowing camels.

Oh, and foxpaws - it's 'misled' - past tense of 'mislead.' I would think that a spell Nazi like yourself would be more conscientious.

And I didn't mislead anyone - there were senior citizens at this protest. That distinction is reserved for you. That's all you do here. The irony is that you cry 'misleading' when you're the only one who's a proven liar.

Even the lurkers are starting to 'cut up your BS.' :bowrofl:

Now you're just trolling every thread I post in, in an attempt to lock it down, clutter it up, or just stymie discussion. Who is obsessed with whom?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to pull your chain and cut up some of your BS. I could care less about the tea partyers and their never gonna solve the government issues with their nonviolent " let's get back on the sidewalk ways". And Calibro said that would be feeding them. I think not. When they tell the protesters to move and then they do move. WOW THAT WILL GET THIS COUNTRY SOMEWHERE HUH?

So, 1Bad - violent protest - is that what you are advocating?

Did the violent anti war protests of the 70s work... and, is that what you think will solve the current problems?

Oh, Foss - photos are coming? And I expect to see 'hordes' of older people... not 12...

And I am not trolling - I am showing people that your headline is wrong, that you are fear mongering. Obama didn't call the riot police via your own article you used as source - and I have yet to see that this protest really was attended by hordes of geriatrics...

Members online

Back