Now she wont start again ~last time was a clogged catty what is it this time

MisterWholesome

LVC Member
Reaction score
replaced fuel pump, battery, starter.....cleaned plugs coils,,,, injectors were fine ~~~~ THIS CAR IS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH ~~~ I ONCE HAD HER RIGHT AND I CANT GET IT BACK THAT WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

replaced fuel pump, battery, starter.....cleaned plugs coils,,,, injectors were fine ~~~~ THIS CAR IS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH ~~~ I ONCE HAD HER RIGHT AND I CANT GET IT BACK THAT WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so when I put in the new fuel pump ~~ I had to straight wire in my connector with srink wrap and wire extentions through the top and jb weld overnight !!!! i HAVE JUST NOW finished all the wiring in the tail with my led license plate frame ....... it wants to crank but ttttt ttttt ttt breeeeooooooooooooo ~~~~ I am getting fuel too the fuel line I.E. SHRADER VALVE AND i WONDER IF THE 90* ELBOW QUICK RELEASE ATTATCHMENT i had to use that shrunk the initial port by and 8th is my culprit ???!!!! but I am going to pull my new fuel filter ...maybe the pump again and see if something came loose ~~~~ that has happened before ~~~ good news ~~~~ !!!!! for the very first time since I got her in feburary NO FUEL DATA RELAY ERROR !!! Actual fuel mileage and working float with relay...I did also have to sand the diameter of the top too fit my compression ring on the 03 !!!! so can i get a running car???????????

it wants to crank but ttttt ttttt ttt breeeeooooooooooooo ~~~~

so IS IT CRANKING, or does it want to crank but IS NOT CRANKING?

cause those are two totally different problems with totally different paths of figuring it out... and front the sound of it, you've replaced a lot of parts that would fall under either one or the other...

I guess what I'm trying to say is could you better explain your symptoms with a little more clarity? it will probably help get better and quicker help for you.

cleaned plugs coils

well for starters... never once have I seen any LS problem ever be fixed or even made slightly better by the coils and plugs just being "cleaned"

especially if you've have a misfire bad enough to destroy a cat. dirty coils was not your problem.

air, fuel, spark, and compression. that is what you need to run. probably best to test something out instead of throwing parts at it in order to figure out which and how many pieces of the puzzle you're missing.

thanks man....she turned over when a friend turned the key..go figure..I got 4 bad coils and one plug not sparking.... so tomorrow I fix this..... plus I gotta drop exhaust and see if it helps with rpms .... throttle hesitation and allllllllllllll... believe it or not,, some wire brushes,,, qtips and comntact cleaner set her straight the first time..lets hope tomorrow will be the second time my friend..... god love you for responding... ahhh man ... out of all the problems in the world that I have ~~~~ this is my favorite !!! and a necesity.. I love this car but she is a salvage title flood vehicle and I didnt know it.... but 118,000 and I have plenty of energy for her........ shes my hobby, family,,,, and my favorite place to sleep away from home ,,lol... but honestly........... I call her the Stripper ~~~ She looks good on the outside ~~but complicated as hell on the inside ~ ; )

Members online

Back