Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just took some a few minutes ago.

Mark VIII pictures 001.jpg

Mark VIII pictures 002.jpg

Mark VIII pictures 003.jpg

Mark VIII pictures 004.jpg

Mark VIII pictures.jpg

Cobras are on backwards. Where is the HD?

you said HD pics. HD = high definition. you're pictures don't seem to be that high of definition.. excellent pics none the less.

Looks great minus the spoiler. It'll be hard for people around here to like any kind of spoiler on a mark. .02

If it's an actual digital camera, you need to go back and trade it in with another one. If it's from a smart phone, it's "okay".

My Brothers Mark looks like yours except it's a darker shade of silver.

Like I already said, it's a HD Flip video cam with these images from the "snapshot" feature from the video. they are captured frames. you can't expect 1000 dollar results for 150 bucks.

Like I already said, it's a HD Flip video cam with these images from the "snapshot" feature from the video. they are captured frames. you can't expect 1000 dollar results for 150 bucks.
Well I missed the part where it said it was taken from a flip video camera. Should have used the 5 MP camera as it's resolution is twice that of a "HD" video camera.

what's up with that picture on your sig? flash fail? can't see sh!t.

Yeah I pissed on it, who knew it would stop working:rolleyes:

Looks great minus the spoiler. It'll be hard for people around here to like any kind of spoiler on a mark. .02

How long have you been around. You must have missed the tarus wing decade. A lot of the guys wanted a tarus wing since geno's were not being made any more.

I'm trying to figure out where you took the pics at the building in the background looks kinda familiar.

Members online

No members online now.
Back