Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

Juss a lil sumthin sumthin....I was bored, and I had a vision!!!

:D Oh and If ya wanna see sumthin I was messin with.....check this out! I was thinkin of 2-toning my ride.....based on my back tailights......watcha guys think?!?!?:shifty: I hope ya like.....ok...here it is:
KLEEEEN_LS_SICK.jpg

I got the lights, got the rims....Kinda, I need 2 pin-strip em.......Now all i need is that, and money 2 paint it! LoL. Oh, and 2 lower it too! hahaha:p
-Peace!!!

That does look nice! I did not even think that could be the wing you were talking about before. That thing ( the wing ) is kinda femanin...lol!

No problem bro! anybody else?!?!? Do it now before I start working again!!! LoL
and fellas.....wat u think about that 2 tone?!?!? hmmmmmm......BE HONEST!!! I know U are J werner! All the time!!! LoL :p

:shifty: :D

I am partial to the color silver so I have to say I like that for a two tone.

Haha....For sure! Good answer!....and BTW.....are u like ALWAYS ON HERE?!?!? hahahaha!

Yeah the wing is ok. Some angles I like it some I don't but I know I'd like it all around if it were wingless. Only problem is the trunk lid has holes in it for the wing so it'd cost just as much for a new trunk lid as it would to fill the holes and repaint. And people with wingless trunks dont want my wing, they all want the STI wing.

Awesome job on the photoshop too, I appreciate it, thanks.

I haven't been much lately. Plenty of people are on more than I am but most of them are pretty cool guys.

I have had allot of work to do but I am on vacation now and I have been checking back and forth from here and another forum. I just started a new aquarium for some hard to find fish I have been after for years locally and I have been talking to some people on another forum.

Glanga I thought you were talking about the whale tail type wing. Well is not exactly a whale tail wing but looks similar. I am sure you know which one.

Glanga I thought you were talking about the whale tail type wing. Well is not exactly a whale tail wing but looks similar. I am sure you know which one.

The WRX comes standard with my wing unless you opt not to get one and the 2.5RS comes with no wing unless you choose the WRX wing as an option... but you meant this wing I think which is the STI wing?
Sti-spoiler.jpg

Sorry for the thread jack

Nope, its a wrap around like wing. I know that one is the STI. I seen a ton of Subies with em unless they are aftermarket but I seen some plain Jane soccer moms with them as well.

how about my car with your wheels in black? or a similar mesh style w. a chrome lip? i was trying to not jump in on this but its too tempting lol

IMG_2980bigger.jpg

Please color match the chrome/grill with the body. And if you feel like it rims/lower it etc.. hahah (and it that pic big enough?? lol)

DSCN0168.jpg

I really like the two tone. I like how it lines up with the tail lights, and then divided by the red pinstripe but maybe have the red on the door handle to divide it instead of just above it, it looks like you curve it up after coming away from the tail light. and darken the fog light. and how about a silver eyelid.

I really like the two tone. I like how it lines up with the tail lights, and then divided by the red pinstripe but maybe have the red on the door handle to divide it instead of just above it, it looks like you curve it up after coming away from the tail light. and darken the fog light. and how about a silver eyelid.

i agree with this comment but would suggest shaving the doorhandles all together. that way it's one smooth line all the way to the tails, and get the silver eyelids as they would be above that line. nice photoshop, the real question is, do you have the money to make such a huge change to the LS? if i had it i would do it, but fam comes first

One down.....one more 2 go.....

OK.......bigpappy33.......U want a lil sumthin sumthin.....so here it is....
Hope ya like:
Slvr_LS_Hooked.jpg

I did a lil sumthin 2 it......BUT I hope U like wat I did 2 the next one.... Lemme know yo!.....here is the BIG J version....haha:
Slvr_LS_Hooked_yea.jpg

BAM!!! In yo face huh!?!? HAHAHA:p
Hope u like bro.

tyhackman15.....I still need 2 do yours. Gimme a bit, I'll hook u up bro!

L8rz!!!:cool:

Oh........and RICK.....I think ur right about the PS'd two tone.....When i have a chance...I might give it a try! :shifty: In photoshop that is.....U know I dont have the funds for it.....well, not right now atleast!:D

I dont even like black wheels much at all but that looks good!

Well, thank u! I like BLACK WHEELS!!! :D haha. As u can tell....Infact, I juss did this one, custom lil KIT with side exhaust! Its kinda racy, yet PIMP! LoL
well atleast I kinda like it. Juss was a quick lil job..... :p 4 sure!
L8RZ!!!

WOW_LS_web.jpg

The beginning of the side skirt could use some work as far as looks but that is sick! I actually like that allot!!!

I didnt think I would like the exhaust like that at all.

Well, thank u! I like BLACK WHEELS!!! :D haha. As u can tell....Infact, I juss did this one, custom lil KIT with side exhaust! Its kinda racy, yet PIMP! LoL
well atleast I kinda like it. Juss was a quick lil job..... :p 4 sure!
L8RZ!!!

WOW_LS_web.jpg

looks hot, like the wings west wing on there too. good photoshop

Can u do my car with 22'' TIS 07's
and make the headlight bezels silver. but leave the amber corner marker, and if possible put chrome on the door pillars.

xbdghd.jpg

NOT as good as Kleens

but i was bored so i decided to make one my self. but kleen can u still make me one with the items stated. and also add angel eyes

xbdghdmb,bm,mm.JPG

kleen that looks awesome! thanks alot man. you've got good vision, i like what you did to the lower grill, definately "in yo face" haha

i know theres alot of photoshop guys on this part of the forum so thats why im posting it here.

021206_1.jpg

i need 3 things done to that image...

1. Paint car black instead of blue, change fender stripes to white instead of red.

2. swap the white and blue, leave fender stripes red.

3. Paint car white and make center stripe black, change red fender stripes to black as well.

if this is possible it would be much appreciated!

thanks in advance!
hey JJ a member started a new thread for this one, can you help him out?

Dubbed....I juss did a quickie.....Ok, here ya go man....hope u like yo.....
xbdghd.jpg

Oh yeah, I will try to get to that vette later!
-Peace!

P.S.
I did a lil sumthin sumthin different with this! lol......Was bored wat can I say, check em out!:::
LS_Silver_Hooked.jpg

AND This one!:
WOW_LScopy.gif

Members online

Back