Mk Viii Saleen ?

t300@sbcglobal.net

New LVC Member
Reaction score
A freind is looking at MKIII to purchase the present owner says it has a factory saleen package onboard.
my question is ... is there such a thing , oem or otherwise that includes; susp. ground effects and engine performance ?
it has ground effects installed . ride ht is lowered , and I think he said air bag suspension or something to that effect?
fact or fiction?
thanks for your time/info

tom
:feedback

Last edited:
driller said:

+1. Posers, like the retard below... :rolleyes:

217Saleen_4-med.jpg

217Saleen_3-med.jpg

217Saleen_2.jpg

i think he just bought the saleen body kit package, instead of the supercharger package.

OMG Rian!! LMAOOOOOO!! Is that cr local?

I also ran into a CLOWN at ther Berlin Farmers Market last summer with a real clean Pumice colored gen 1 with fat 50's on Octastars with a Saleen decal kit, he even went so far as to SWEAR to god to me that it was THE ONLY factory Supercharged Mark but he wouldn't open the hood? Douche!

ONEBADMK8 said:
he even went so far as to SWEAR to god to me that it was THE ONLY factory Supercharged Mark but he wouldn't open the hood? Douche!

Gee Geno did you say wow is that so! Damn I wish I had the only factory supercharged Mark. And then wake way thinking what a dumb phuck! Hope he's still making large payments on that unit.

ONEBADMK8 said:
OMG Rian!! LMAOOOOOO!! Is that cr local?

I also ran into a CLOWN at ther Berlin Farmers Market last summer with a real clean Pumice colored gen 1 with fat 50's on Octastars with a Saleen decal kit, he even went so far as to SWEAR to god to me that it was THE ONLY factory Supercharged Mark but he wouldn't open the hood? Douche!

lol.......that is a funny story

saleen or salteen

driller said:
well ... it seems to be a resounding NO/way!!
It must be a myth , fiction , perpetrated by a ...
poser scum wannabe lying bastard honda lover!
thanks alot for the input
tom :iconcur:

t300@sbcglobal.net said:
well ... it seems to be a resounding NO/way!!
It must be a myth , fiction , perpetrated by a ...
poser scum wannabe lying bastard honda lover!
thanks alot for the input
tom :iconcur:

There you go Tom I guess even a Mark VIII can go Rice in the wrong hands

mespock said:
There you go Tom I guess even a Mark VIII can go Rice in the wrong hands

You have no idea. I saw some schmuck in a 97 VIII with one of those oversized aluminum rice wing spoilers. I pulled next to him and shook my head in disgust...

Members online

No members online now.
Back