manual chime in reverse

Thanks for your encouragement.
No problemo. I've only used it for diagnostics and datalogging so far. I keep thinking I'll order the parts and use it to activate the autolamps and remote start on my truck, but reasons...

Wow this is an interesting thread. I have an '01 manual since new and I've never heard a chime or an over speed warning. But I never had the battery out for a significant time until I shut her down to rebuild the engine. Now I'm wondering if I'll have these issues when I get it running again. We'll see. I'll just add it to the list if I do.
I also have the forscan program and an ELM config adapter but I've never used them. This has poked me again to try it.

The chime and overspeed warning could also be caused by a instrument cluster being installed incorrectly. I would not worry that you will catch this virus!

...It also gave me some insight into why my headlights may are not autodimming. ...

While all LSes have autolamp (automatic on/off headlights), none of them have auto dimming. Some other Lincolns did have auto dimming though.

Members online

Back