LS Accident

ssmoparviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone can shed some light on this... I was involved today in an accident where I tapped the car in front of me. It was under 5 miles an hour I think. No air bags were deployed and the car seems to run just fine and I dont see any cosmetic damage . But now Im not able to use my climate control... Non of the buttons are working on it. It could be totally unrelated but it is just strange. It could also be the copious amount of coffee that flew forward with I hit. But by any means it is annoying. Any insight on this could be useful.

Man! I hope it's a fuse. I had a cup of coffee put my stereo on my F-250 completely out one day. don-ohio :)^)

Man! I hope it's a fuse. I had a cup of coffee put my stereo on my F-250 completely out one day. don-ohio :)^)

Im fearing that it is more. Its the only lights on in the car when the rest of the car goes dark. I can also hear the electric water pump still running.

Did the coffee land on the DATC?
What is the display on the DATC doing? Is it completely blank?

The coffee must of freaked out the system some how. When I came home from work the DATC was still lit up I also heard the electric water pump still running. So I disconnected the battery and reconnected it and everything seems back to normal. But the damn radio needs to be set up again. UGH!

May all our troubles vanish so easily! don-ohio :)^)

The coffee must of freaked out the system some how. When I came home from work the DATC was still lit up I also heard the electric water pump still running. So I disconnected the battery and reconnected it and everything seems back to normal. But the damn radio needs to be set up again. UGH!

Coffee, especially with any additive, and electronics don't play well together. We fried may a keyboard at work with coffee and other drinks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back