Look what I just bought for 400 bucks.. clean title

LS6_5SPD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG00340-20100605-0025.gif

Everything works but the airbag's compressor. And the airbags are bad.
Ive read something about replacing the airbags with some other vehicle's struts. Do you guys know which struts I need to look for?

Thanks dude.. both front n rears? what tbird's models would fit? any thread with list of parts needed r pics?? :rolleyes:

Ima post some more pics after I wash it. Its in great condition ! I think I stole it for 400.

i did a couple of searchs but all I get is some conversion kit for 390 plus 60 shipping. I wanna do the cheapiest possible to sell the car not to keep it.

And so you posted how much you paid for it. Who want to buy it for 400. Pulling ur leg

Don't get T-bird struts. Get springs from American Air. While you're in there, you may as well change the whole front suspension, because I guarantee you they are shot. :p

if your gonna do a flop throw a cheap $390 pair of coils and boom goes the dynamite, then yiouo have to get a supercharger for your ls, and no bitchin about it, you sell a lincoln to help a lincoln, even if it is just helping burning tires off

OMG YOU BASTAGE!!! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... I was going to grab this car this very weekend! It has a dent on the passenger rear panel & just sitting low. Has 190,000 miles but it looks clean & it caught my eye when the owner dropped the price to $500.00! Look at the original price from 2 weeks ago, I was gathering the cash to grab it this Saturday, go figure! Glad it's in a fellow LVC'rs hands. I may know someone that may want to buy it from you for it as soon as you raise it. Marvin (02LS8Lincoln), he's got a friend looking for a Mark VIII. Hit him up!

scan0001.gif

Dang u saw it for 850?? the add I saw was 500. It does have a bad dent.. Dude as soon as I pulled to the place and saw the car I was already pulling the money out of my pocket ! took it for a quick spin, checked the power options to work, a/c is freezing.. I wish my LS wouldnt need so much love right know to keep this baby! I love my car but down here at around 5 to 6 pm traffic gets crazy, and stick shift is awesome to drive but not with that much traffic.. so this mark would b a perfect second car for me as its automatic. But my LS needs too many thing done to it so Ima have to let it go :(

PS: 'kick as stereo' is bs, it has oem speakers with a cheap a$$ aftermarket cd player. And about the last part of the add where he mentioned leaving the mufflers on 79th.. they didnt really hit the road more than twice and that was cause of the jumpy road.. BTW I love to ride them slammed like that !!! :D:D:D:D

WHATS !! BBQ ?? Dude Im from Argentina :D If I can get the mark done by then I'll bring it along with my rare LS :wave

ls6 5speed we gotta get together dude, im also in miami and so is alex ultimatesvt.

There is a hang out going on tonight in Hialeah area. Bunch of cars usually. I just installed stiffer struts and lowering springs on my LS, painted calipers, new drilled/slotted rotos.. so Im def. going. :D

Sell the LS and use the money to fix the superior car. :p

I like marks, but ultra rare 5spd LS is my choice.. couldnt live with a muscle engine with auto trans. Just me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back