Life is short - Just Drive

foxpaws

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
got the money honey - then they have the vacations...

They run around $25,000 for 2

Mespock - this could be what the Beach Party evolves into, how about next year finding us a Bugatti Veyron to tool around in?;)

VIVA ITALIA: OVERVIEW

Enjoy Italy's finest supercars, dining, wines, and shopping on a 750 mile supercar tour from Monaco to Rome. During this event, you’ll drive our collection of supercars from Ferrari, Lamborghini and more on a 750 mile dream tour.

Trip highlights include a visit to the Ferrari Galleria, a private tour of the Lamborghini Museum, dining at charming Tuscan trattorias, shopping in Monaco, breath-taking five-star accommodations, a tour of historic Porto Fino, and a helicopter shuttle to the airport.

We have secured the following supercars for you to enjoy: Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari 599, Ferrari California, Lamborghini LP 560, Maserati GT Spyder.

7 DAYS OF SCOTTISH SPLENDOR

This event is offered in partnership with our friends at Guitar Afictionado.

Pack your favorite travel guitar, put on your driving gloves, and get ready to experience Scotland as never before - behind the wheels of the world's finest ultra-high-performance vehicles.

When you join us for this new driving event, you'll experience 650 miles of incomparable driving in the Bentley Supersports, Ferrari 458 Italia, Aston Martin DBS, Audi R8 V10, Lamborghini LP 640 and the Mercedes SLS AMG.

This event combines the best from Ferrari and Lamborghini with amazing roads, Scottish lifestyle and fine dining. You will drive on the best motorways and scenic roads Scotland has to offer. After six charming and refreshing days in the world's finest super cars the tour will conclude.

I could quite nearly buy myself an F355 for that kinda dough. A nice Esprit SE turbo or maybe even an S4S.....

It was weird - I was at an Italian car show a couple of months ago - tons of Ferraris, Lambos, Maseratis, and then this weird Fiero/Ferrari kit car - The kid who owned it said he had put about $50,000 in the car, and all I could think of is that he could have bought a decent 308 or 328 for that money.

But when I got this vacation thing from "Just Drive" I did have to laugh at "fine Scottish dining". I have been to Scotland - fine dining and Scottish just don't belong together... I have just one word - Haggis :p

It was weird - I was at an Italian car show a couple of months ago - tons of Ferraris, Lambos, Maseratis, and then this weird Fiero/Ferrari kit car - The kid who owned it said he had put about $50,000 in the car, and all I could think of is that he could have bought a decent 308 or 328 for that money.

But when I got this vacation thing from "Just Drive" I did have to laugh at "fine Scottish dining". I have been to Scotland - fine dining and Scottish just don't belong together... I have just one word - Haggis :p

Haggis, ick! A 308 GTS would be awesome though.

Interesting idea, but it seems like a lot of money just to rent a bunch of cars though. Would much rather own a Ferrari 308 GTS, Espirit Turbo, Lambo espada, Aston Martin DB7, or even a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph for that kind of money.

It helps to know more than just the stereotype of Scottish food, too, if the first thing that comes to mind is haggis. :rolleyes:

My former father-in-law built a Fiero/Ferrari kit ... he didin't put that much in to it. But it got a lot of people to stop and say at their motel. Even Ferrari groups would come and stop when the saw it.

He had an engine made special for from some place down south ... it was n interesting car. Not sure if he still has it.

Well we could do the Beach Party that way ... LOL like they do the Hot Rod Tour. start at one end of the US and drive to the other .. picking up members along the way LOL ...

It helps to know more than just the stereotype of Scottish food, too, if the first thing that comes to mind is haggis. :rolleyes:

So Josh, the Scots do two things very, very well... Scotch and the cure for drinking too much scotch - cranachan.

However - since you seem to be a connoisseur and hopefully a raconteur, you can regale us with your favorite Scottish delicacies.

Interesting idea, but it seems like a lot of money just to rent a bunch of cars though. Would much rather own a Ferrari 308 GTS, Espirit Turbo, Lambo espada, Aston Martin DB7, or even a Rolls Royce Silver Seraph for that kind of money.
conti - I think if you go on these vacations - your garage is already full of exotics... ;) this is your chance to drive it like you stole it... :)

conti - I think if you go on these vacations - your garage is already full of exotics... ;) this is your chance to drive it like you stole it... :)

That is very true:rolleyes:

The chance to drive it like i stole it....hmmmm...are you implying something fox??;):D

Members online

No members online now.
Back