Know anything about a Lincoln mkz

SultanGris

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2007 mkz, I know nothing about them, the Lincoln ls seems way more sporty and fast? Are the mkz as problem prone and expensive to fix?

I don't know anything about them really, but with my anti-FWD bias I can't call them sporty...

I don't know anything about them really, but with my anti-FWD bias I can't call them sporty...
This one was all wheel drive and the transfer case was out and they cost 3k for the part and 1300 for installation local dealer said so I skipped the mkz and ended up with a 17 Navigator Select L instead, hope I don't regret it! 85k miles, wanted 25300 but they got me for 33000 after extra warranty and whatnot.

I wanted a performance car so got a 2013 MKS Eco Boost. AWD, twin turbo with 365HP and way easy to tune!! Completely smokes any LS for sure!

A twin to the SHO and it has no resale value at all so very cheap to buy. BUT as posted about be aware these are FWD cars with an added rear drive unit. They do NOT drive as good as a properly designed RWD car like the LS. They are fine but the not to the LS suspension level.

Have had it for 8+ years and over 80K miles and the total lack of repairs compared to my old 2003 LS sport is amazing. I just don't have hardly anything go wrong on the car. Now just like the LS be sure to change all fluids as Ford/Lincoln still were pretending that everything is filled for life. It is NOT!

I was eye balling a Ford Fusion Sport AWD a few years ago, but I couldn't justify the price.

Especially since my LS is still proving its still road worthy. (plus it has new treads).

I was eye balling a Ford Fusion Sport AWD a few years ago, but I couldn't justify the price.

Especially since my LS is still proving its still road worthy. (plus it has new treads).
Ya I was looking at those a few years ago too, maybe someday when they're cheaper. I like their look

This one was all wheel drive and the transfer case was out and they cost 3k for the part and 1300 for installation local dealer said so I skipped the mkz and ended up with a 17 Navigator Select L instead, hope I don't regret it! 85k miles, wanted 25300 but they got me for 33000 after extra warranty and whatnot.
Navigator Ls are great. I have an '07. Can load 4x8 sheets in it! I wish it had low range.

Members online

No members online now.
Back