Just Playin' Around

thaywood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just playing around with my image editor and came up with this.

96 mark viii chopped.jpg

I took a picture of my '96 Mark VIII and chopped the roof and body, lowered it, and cut off some of the front and rear overhang. I think it looks pretty decent. The roofline is the only place I think it needs some work. But I like it. What do you think?

96 mark viii chopped.jpg

Edit those ugly SpiderMan rims would have been my first option...then make it blue!

Seriously Thay, those rims are ghey

I had those when I got mine...I like my rims clean...spending an hour alone to wash them...no thanks

It can be teh Spiderman car! All red and webbed wheels. :p

*sees a squirrel and chases it*

*catches squirrel*

Now to reinact "The Trouble With Tribbles" episode! :wrench

I personally don't think the Marks need any chop to look better... they aren't like a tall tall roofed 50's car...

e291709e.jpg

look how much sexier those wheels are..."spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can"

----now on to better things...like pondering the idea of Laser actually chasing,and Catching a squirrel---

Seriously Thay, those rims are ghey

I had those when I got mine...I like my rims clean...spending an hour alone to wash them...no thanks

I took them from a picture of my wife's '97 LSC. The picture was taken when it was almost dark. Hence the dark look of the wheels. I'm working on something different as we speak.:)

Factory? Octo or 10 spoke. Nuttin else.

Aftermarket, the new wheels bagedtaco has that look like Bullitts but not quite or Saleens.

Well excuuuuuuze me. I'm not actually using PhotoShop. I'm using a rather primitive program called Microsoft Photo Editor. I can't afford PS. Like I said, I'm just playin' around.

Members online

No members online now.
Back