japanese LS pioneer nav HELP!

thisisjimhello

LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

before i begin, let me reassure you, ive searched.. hours on end.. for this.

does anyone have the wiring diagram for the japanese pioneer nav system wiring harness? im trying to replace the stock nav for a eclipse hdd nav.

and also, how hard would it be to completely overhaul an ls audio system (not the audiophile)?

thanks

hey guys,

before i begin, let me reassure you, ive searched.. hours on end.. for this.

does anyone have the wiring diagram for the japanese pioneer nav system wiring harness? im trying to replace the stock nav for a eclipse hdd nav.

and also, how hard would it be to completely overhaul an ls audio system (not the audiophile)?

thanks

thats not to difficult its just oing to cost you a bit for what ever products you want, you would just have to remove the door panels and remove the speakers and also the stock amp and replace that with a 4 channel of some sort if you want. And run the new speaker wire ( if not using stock amp).

If you use the stock amp make sure you get speakers with an Ohm rating to match, as well as wattage. The stock amp should be no less than 75% of the speaker rms rating at the least,

thanks for the reply. since the last owner was dumb and cut the harness, i have no idea which wires are which except for the speakers.

since i found out today that the nav is dead, im going to replace everything and put a fresh system in. thanks for your help

p.s. if anyone has those diagrams... that would be fantastic ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back