Internet problems

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Lately (1 week) I have been having problems here and on FTE. When I go to a thread and post a response, I have to close out internet explorer to view the comment after mine. I've tried to refresh the page; and I've tried to leave the site and come back. It doesn't matter if I refresh at new posts, Or if I refresh at the forum page.

My pc has norton and I have XP. I use internet explorer to navigate. If you have any ideas a dumbass can figure out let me know. TIA.:)

I just switched to firefox . If some one could respond anything as in dhjghtui. I would appreciate it.

Use firefox it's free and 100000000000 times better then IE. And norton is Satan. Use avast with cleaner and spybot you'll be bulletproof If you do regular scans ive been virus free for 4+ years and I "borrow" movies music and software a lot.

Thanks guys I am using FF. And seem to be having better luck now.

Firefox is a must in my book. More secure and just simply better IMO. Norton, I never liked. AVG free basic I have had since it was 7.0 back in the day and I have never had a problem out of it. It's free and does the job. If you do decide to use AVG, make sure to remove Norton. Two anti virus programs can and usually will cause conflicts. I never use IE for anything unless I'm getting automatic updates and I have no choice in the matter or I would just delete IE but you can't.

Well it Seems like I will use FF. It seems to be doing the trick.

Members online

Back