Intermittent no starts progressed!!!!

gixxer1kr

LVC Member
Reaction score
I posted a while back In The winter about my 02 Ls not starting from time to time. It would turn over but not fire. Mostly when it was real cold. I could hear the fuel pump prime but it would turn over and not fire. I don't drive the car much so I didn't bother. But it did it again today and it was hot out. But it fired on 2nd try and ran a little rough which is new and cleared up and was fine. Went to the store and came out and it was hard to start and when it started it shook and ran very rough like a car out of gas. Played with it and got it running and headed home . It was running fine. Then it started running rough and was stalling. Gas gauge read 1/4 tank but I topped it off and made it home. Car only took 12 gallons. Made it home fine and turned it off and restarted it several times and it wouldn't replicate it again.Went and grabbed a fuel filter as a start but I'm kinda thinking fuel pump is on its way out. Car has 102k.What do u think. If I can get it act up at home I'll check fuel pressure.

Members online

No members online now.
Back