Installing Angel Eyes

tlaprade

LVC Member
Reaction score
I got my angel eye kit off of Ebay and never got supplied directions. Here is a pic of what they sent me. Any idea where those red and black wires coming out of the black box are supposed to get connected to? What else do I need to complete the installation? Thanks

angel.jpg

The quickest way to hook up the Angel Eyes will be to the Parking Lamps. There are three wires coming from the Parking Lamps connector. Orange/Blue, Black/White and Black/Blue. You will need to T-Tap or splice into the Orange/Blue wire with the RED wire coming from the ballast and the Black/Blue wire with the BLACK.

angel eye installs

Grayghost,
Thanks a lot, I'll try that out once this rain stops.

GrayGhost1 said:
The quickest way to hook up the Angel Eyes will be to the Parking Lamps. There are three wires coming from the Parking Lamps connector. Orange/Blue, Black/White and Black/Blue. You will need to T-Tap or splice into the Orange/Blue wire with the RED wire coming from the ballast and the Black/Blue wire with the BLACK.
Yup that's what I did. Thanx again Gray. :)
Tlaprade make sure you seal up the headlights really good maybe you should also buy some new silicone. I guess I didn't and one of them fogged up like crazy.
_ and get ready for people to break their necks when you go past.

Members online

No members online now.
Back