Installed the body kit

decibels5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Installed the body kit today. Still have to do a few more things. Let me know what you think. The Wings West kit definately has to be molded. Hopefully here pretty soon with the new paint.

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

looks good, nice and clean. Makes the car look a little lower to the ground. Was it hard to install? btw im liking the beer in the front yard...lol.

definately makes the car look more aggresive. Not to hard to install. Still have to put the screws in. I am very picky, even though it is a great fit for a lip kit, the gaps are still bothering me a little. For the beer, that is the 6.00 weekday special. busch 12pack bottles. that is what I buy when alot of people are here. Says to reuse the weather sill clips, but we know how that goes, I will be buying new ones tomorrow. I have a special clip tool, so I did not break them, but they are still crap once you pull them out once.

Looks really good on tan, I'm surpised. You're driving a luxury car, invest in some better beer. Just yanking your chain, nice addition man.

it looks good. i still think it looks better in darker ls' and i think it's because you can see the gaps less. you should check out mikes kit, his look real good, best one i've seen. he's got the dark color paint on his car. not takin' any props away from you but molding it would be great for your car and i'm sure then it will look great. i wish i had that kit, especially the wing. how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking. and how much to paint?

Looks good, that kit looks much better in person. I didn't really like it before I saw it on Mikedeeze's car, not something I would put on mine, but deffinetely makes the LS stand out.

it looks good. i still think it looks better in darker ls' and i think it's because you can see the gaps less. you should check out mikes kit, his look real good, best one i've seen. he's got the dark color paint on his car. not takin' any props away from you but molding it would be great for your car and i'm sure then it will look great. i wish i had that kit, especially the wing. how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking. and how much to paint?

I agree about that it looks better on darker cars. I plan on painting it this winter some time. I want them to mold it before they paint it. For the wing, I paid 200 on ebay, 180 for paint. For the kit, I paid 400 on ebay, 250 for the paint. I only go to the dealer, because I see too many LSs that have been painted by local shops and they dont match worth a dam. Plus you always get a better guarantee from the dealer, at least most of the time.

Once you put the screws in, the kit gets tighter to the car. Especially when you put in the screws for the side skirts that go under the car. Be careful driving around with just the tape holding it on, you might lose a piece.

It looks great, have you got an estimated for molding it to the car? I've thought about doing that too.

I havent officially posted pics of it up yet...been kinda busy. I will post full pics this weekend. Thanks. :p

250 for factory match? now that's a deal. there's a lot of people paying well over 1k just for the kit. good buy and install, much props

Once you put the screws in, the kit gets tighter to the car. Especially when you put in the screws for the side skirts that go under the car. Be careful driving around with just the tape holding it on, you might lose a piece.

It looks great, have you got an estimated for molding it to the car? I've thought about doing that too.

Havent got a quote yet. I am probably going to have the same guy that painted the kit do the molding and paint. He works at the dealer, but they let him do side jobs there. I really like the color of my car so I have been thinking about going the same color with a pearl clear coat. There are a few 07 buicks around that have this type of paint. Let me know what you guys think about the paint. I will probably be using my income tax return for the paint, so it will probably be February, March, time frame.

Members online

No members online now.
Back