Incubus Wheels: good or bad?

luttersj

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I found a good deal, locally, on some brand new Incubus Banshee wheels. +/-$160 per wheel. But I don't know anything about this brand and can't seem to find much in the way of online reviews. Does anyone know anything about these wheels?

I don't see LS sizes in there though. LS has a 5x108 and the 20x8.5 wheel should be in 40-45 mm offset range.

you are going to have a little bit if trouble finding nice wheels for the LS...sure you can get ugly crap wheels...but finding nice tasteful wheels...makes it difficult...it has an odd bolt pattern so alot of company's dont make wheels for it...how much money are you willing to spend?

HyeLife, My mistake. the link that I gave takes you to the 20"+ size. I'm actually going to stick with 17" since my summer tires are virtually brand new. However, to get the 17" size, I have to go to the FWD pages...I wonder if the salesman didn't realize that I have a RWD car? What does that matter, anyway?

I'll have to give him a call tomorrow.

3rd eye, so you're saying you don't like 'em? :biggrin: That's OK. I really won't know if I like them for sure until I see them on the car. But to answer your question, my budget is pretty small. I'm looking to stay under $200 per wheel.

I don't know about these wheels you want, but thanks for the link. I now understand offset.

My wheels are made by Verde, and before I bought them I knew nothing about the company. Thats not to say go for it, I may have just gotten lucky. As far as the Verde company though, excellent wheels, not a bad price either, may be worth your looking at.

My wheels are made by Verde, and before I bought them I knew nothing about the company. Thats not to say go for it, I may have just gotten lucky. As far as the Verde company though, excellent wheels, not a bad price either, may be worth your looking at.

You're the guy with the Kaos wheels, right? I actually went into the shop asking about the Fingers. He called his guy and told me that he could get them in a week or he has one set of these Incubus Banshees on closeout. At this place, both wheels retail for about $180. I know I can find better deals online, at least for Verde, but once I factor in the shipping, it's a wash.

Let me ask you guys this: how much should I expect to pay to have the tires mounted to the wheels? They've quoted me at about $140 to mount the tires and I assume there's some new lug nuts and stuff in there, too. Is that reasonable?

Members online

No members online now.
Back