In my hunt for some new front brake pads....

Terrapin88

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I came across these: http://www.amazon.com/Centric-105-0...r=1998|1998&carId=008&n=15684181&s=automotive

4 Centric Posi Quiet ceramic pads for $11.29 with free 2 day shipping (for prime members) I went on there to buy some Wagner Thermo Quiets for $34, but I noticed these and clicked the buy it button. I did some googling before I bought them and most reviews I found were positive. I'll find out in a few days for myself. ;)

Just a heads up in case anyone else is looking for pads.

How does something with a supposed MSRP of $110 sell for $11? Does it mean we're all ripped off when we buy at regular price?

You can't *not* buy these pads at that kind of price!

You caught that eh? lol Yeah I have no idea. Amazon is not exactly into being super accurate with their listings. You have to be careful. I was thinking that was some kind of error with the $110 list price. Near as I can tell they are front pads. I am guessing they are closeouts? Whatever, like you said, for $12 bucks shipped to my door why not try them? If they are junk I'll ditch them.

I installed those $11 front pads today. They came tightly wrapped together but loose in a Centric box with clips and boots for both sides. I was installing reman'd calipers that already had the boots and clips installed so I didn't use the centric ones. So far so good. They definitely work so I know the squirrels in my hood are breathing a sigh of relief tonight. No noise at all while driving or braking. Not too shabby. We'll have to see how they last and how they treat my new rotors.

Members online

Back