How do you feel about Biden NOW?

That's because he was dealing with the previous administrations (Carter's) poor performance.

And Biden is dealing with the previous administrations (Trump's) poor performance and disastrous handling of the COVID pandemic. Sauce for the goose.

Yet it remains that Biden's numbers are better than Reagan's gong into their second terms. These are just facts.

Talk about some manipulated statistics. To be accurate on your part (above) you would have to compare Regan and Carter to Trump and Biden.

I would not consider 40 year old statistics a direct and fair comparison. Not without doing some deeper research.

There are too many variables to make an "off the cuff" comparison.

Either way... you are manipulating the numbers.

A Lying Lefty Liberal you are.

You can literally look up those numbers and confirm they're accurate, as the information is readily available, Trumper.

And Biden is dealing with the previous administrations (Trump's) poor performance and disastrous handling of the COVID pandemic.
I doubt anybody else would have handled it differently. Fauci was the supposed "expert" on infectious disease... and even he was lost... with very little recommendations on how to handle Covid.

Your "left liberal" Trump hating side has left you delusioned.

Did you even read the article? LoL.

1714064098507.png

1714064131713.png

ie Union workers who continue to support the massive anti-unionist that Trump is. They're dopes.

I doubt anybody else would have handled it differently. Fauci was the supposed "expert" on infectious disease... and even he was lost... with very little recommendations on how to handle Covid.

Your "left liberal" Trump hating side has left you delusioned.

LoL. Every other modern President would have handled the COVID pandemic better than Trump did. Obama, Clinton, Bush etc. Because they wouldn't have played stupid games and thought they personally knew better than everyone else.

Like a typical Trumper, you blame everyone else for Trump's failings except Trump. That's being in a cult.

Yup. Made sense to me. But I suspect you cherry picked what you liked... and ignored what you didn't.

The point: You're a union man, you strongly believe in unions, you rely on unions for your living and you openly brag about how much money you make from your union jobs, yet you're going to vote for Trump a 3rd time when he has a horrible anti-union record under his big belt. Why? Because rightwing news tells you to feel bad.

Like a typical Trumper, you blame everyone else for Trump's failings except Trump. That's being in a cult.
No... I blame Fauci. Either for being an infectious virus idiot... or knowing more than he will ever admit to.

Yes... Fauci was culpable for the hundreds of thousands of lost lives in this country.

Trump was a "deer in the headlights". The "infectious disease expert" was a bumbler.

Either way... the point of the article was to show you that Biden isn't a "shoe in" for the presidency... even if that's what you think it says.

I've never said "Biden has a 100% chance of winning", I do personally believe he will win again, but it's obviously not guaranteed, no elections are unless you're Putin.

The point: You're a union man, you strongly believe in unions, you rely on unions for your living and you openly brag about how much money you make from your union jobs, yet you're going to vote for Trump a 3rd time when he has a horrible anti-union record under his big belt. Why? Because rightwing news tells you to feel bad.
Yup... a "Union man"... but this just proves you are an ignorant idiot... because you don't know how unions actually work... and not all unions are the same.

I don't strongly believe in Unions. Waay to many internal politics to deal with. Sometimes people get screwed.

Once again... the union is not my Savior... somebody else IS.

My ex wife works union through the UFCW.

COMPLETELY different union than mine.

No... I blame Fauci. Either for being an infectious virus idiot... or knowing more than he will ever admit to.

Yes... Fauci was culpable for the hundreds of thousands of lost lives in this country.

Trump was a "deer in the headlights". The "infectious disease expert" was a bumbler.

You just proved my point. You blame someone else except Trump while Trump was president and in charge. The buck never stops with him. Poor Trump, he's never to blame. LoL.

Fauci is a favorite scapegoat of Rightist, that guy had to work under Trump, who undermined him at nigh every step because Trump thought he knew more about diseases and pandemics than the experts. Like Trump claimed to know how about the military, wars and conflicts than the Joint Chiefs.

"An Arizona grand jury has indicted former President Donald Trump ‘s chief of staff Mark Meadows, lawyer Rudy Giuliani and 16 others for their roles in an attempt to overturn Trump’s loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election." -snip

Excellent! Trial them, charge them and lock them all up :)

But once again Trump gets special treatment and goes as an unindicted co-conspirator.

Violence erupting across the country at colleges where students are supposed to be educated, but instead are being "indoctrinated" by the radical left faculty (been going on for years but now reaching fruition). Antisemitism being loudly espoused by dumbass kids being egged on by professional agitators, openly chanting 'Death to America". Jewish students afraid to go onto campus. What has our glorious leader done? NOTHING. He has the bully pulpit and could go active in fighting this cancer, but chooses to ride the fence so as to not piss off one side of his party (the squad-led radical left) and lose a few votes. He won't even say "Don't"! (LOL). He is a gutless, spineless political animal whose policies are set by the Obama leftovers operating behind the curtain writing his cue cards.
Money for Ukraine, Money for Israel, but none for the Border. Even some of the Dem reps in the house are begging him to pick up his pen and do something.
He won't until his handlers allow him to do so. Maybe that will be their big "October Suprise" when they need a boost in votes. After all, the early voting will be done, so they don't have to worry about pissing off the open borders faction of Democrats as their votes will already be in.

There are a lot of working class folks in this country getting pretty angry about how things are unfolding.

FunFact: President Biden has called out the "death to America" chanters as being un-American and said he does not want their votes.

1714147758844.png

FunFact: President Biden has called out the "death to America" chanters as being un-American and said he does not want their votes.

View attachment 828578787
A pathetic-ass response from a pathetic spineless politician. He could go on national TV and give a fiery response to the chaos. He could rebuke the Columbia president for continuing to negotiate with these "mostly peaceful" protestors who continue to ignore her call to vacate. He could call out the professional activists (on the payroll of your benefactor George Soros) for what they are. He could order ICE to deport students at these asylums who are here on a student visa and participating, and maybe even do what Eisenhower did in Little Rock back in the day. All kinds of stuff he can do. His statement was weak and pathetic.

A pathetic-ass response from a pathetic spineless politician. He could go on national TV and give a fiery response to the chaos. He could rebuke the Columbia president for continuing to negotiate with these "mostly peaceful" protestors who continue to ignore her call to vacate. He could call out the professional activists (on the payroll of your benefactor George Soros) for what they are. He could order ICE to deport students at these asylums who are here on a student visa and participating, and maybe even do what Eisenhower did in Little Rock back in the day. All kinds of stuff he can do. His statement was weak and pathetic.

That's your BDS kicking in hard. I did laugh at the "George Soros!!!111!" remark, always the bogeyman. Anyhow.

Reality: People are allowed to peacefully protest, as this is America and not Russia, Iran or North Korea. Getting so worked up because a bunch of students are largely squatting and shouting is silly. The local police departments are perfectly capable of handling the ones that step over the line, as it should be and as they have been. Arrest are happening when appropriate. We don't need ICE or the National Guard.

It's telling how you didn't get even 1/10th as upset over Jan 6th and that was an actual attack and insurrection in America. Seems like the who-is-protesting is more important that the acts themselves.

Last edited:
That's your BDS kicking in hard. I did laugh at the "George Soros!!!111!" remark, always the bogeyman. Anyhow.

Reality: People are allowed to peacefully protest, as this is America and not Russia, Iran or North Korea. Getting so worked up because a bunch of students are largely squatting and shouting is silly. The local police departments are perfectly capable of handling the ones that step over the line, as it should be and as they have been. Arrest are happening when appropriate. We don't need ICE or the National Guard.

It's telling how you didn't get even 1/10th as upset over Jan 6th and that was an actual attack and insurrection in America. Seems like the who-is-protesting is more important that the acts themselves.
You should follow some of Soro's dark money around and see who is getting it before making your little wisecrack. You might just be surprised to find out that it funds some of the professional "activists" who show up at these "peaceful protests".
Yes, peaceful protests are allowed, but when it evolves into threatening others and denying them the right to go to class without being threatened, then the line has been crossed. They are then "largely" over the line. Your statement sounds like it came straight from Omar(not surprising). Local police can handle the situation when they are allowed to. But the perps who are arrested face exactly "zero" consequences. If the perps are here on student visas, then deport them. You think it OK to let this rabble dictate what happens on the affected campuses. But then again, NYC is one of your party's" Sanctuary Cities", so nothing will happen to these people who are only seeking the free stuff being handed out.
I did not like what happened Jan 6, but it seems that the violators have been tried and punished to the max for what they were convicted of. Most of the country has moved on from that, but you, as well as some other far left democrats, seem to cling to that for whatever reason and continue to drag it out whenever handy. Confront the problems we have now, don't keep reliving the past.
The people stoking these "protests" have the full moral backing of Hamas and Iran. Some of them , without a doubt, have come across the border as gotaways, and are now fulfilling the tasks they were sent here to do. FBI director Wray has been sounding this alarm to Congress. Biden could stop this with a phone call and a few strokes of his pen. But the Obama/Clinton operatives running this country won't give him permission to do so. This is the Democratic Party in action.
The Democrats keep saying that they need legislation to close the border. But doesn't Schumer have a bill passed by the house last year sitting on his desk? Bring it to the floor Chuck.

I couldn't care less about George Soros, I do find it amusing how the Right uses him as an all purpose bogeyman though. That man lives rent free in your heads.

And as already noted: Local police departments are capable of handling the protestors who are breaking the law, your pretending like nothing is being done is just typical Rightist nonsense: More than 500 protesters have been arrested

So it's being handled, no need for ICE or the National Guard or any other draconian practices just because you don't like these protestors.

You say "just move on", while the person responsible for Jan 6th, Trump, is once again the Republican's presidential nominee, most Rightist still claim the 2020 election was stolen and that it was the FBI (and/or "Antifa") who set of Jan 6th. Tell you what, when the Right accepts reality, we can talk about moving on.

Um, Republicans once again blocked the border bill, their own bill, to hurt Biden: U.S. House votes down border bill favored by conservatives

H.R.3602 - Transnational Criminal Organization Illicit Spotter Prevention and Elimination Act

Be mad at them, you won't, because you know and approve of the game they're playing.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about George Soros, I do find it amusing how the Right uses him as an all purpose bogeyman though. That man lives rent free in your heads.
He isn't living rent free- he pays plenty of rent to install activist DAs and a posse of traveling activists to keep the pot boiling in this country. Wonder where all the nice new tents came from at Columbia? On loan from Dicks maybe (LOL).

Tell you what, when the Right accepts reality, we can talk about moving on.
Maybe if the infamous Jan 6 committee would release their full set of files from their investigation the public could form their own judgements about what happened and who was involved doing what on that day. But that will not happen, as the files were deleted, according to the Dem chairman of that truly bipartisan committee (LOL). Then the country could truly move on.

Um, Republicans once again blocked the border bill, their own bill, to hurt Biden: U.S. House votes down border bill favored by conservatives
Schumer has a previously passed by the house sitting on his desk, from over a year ago. Why no action on it? If you think that ensconcing 4000-5000 illegal crossings per day into our law is a good thing, then you are truly an idiot. That provision the president could shut down the border if the average exceeds that number is a joke- we need the border closed now- a phone call from Sleepy Joe could do it today- but he won't because he puts his campaign above what the country needs. All about power for him and his ilk.

You are probably too young to remember Dude... but back in the 60's, fire hoses were used to disperse the crowd.

History repeats itself. Been trying to tell you this the whole time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back