How do you feel about Biden NOW?

IMG_20240416_150822501.jpg

Pay close attention DUDE. The YTD figure... Is for ONE MONTH. Yup... One month. :cool:. No thanks to Joe.

Again... Biden is NOT my savior.

Biden doesn't need you to thank him over being gainfully employed and doing well. Biden's stellar job's creation record speaks for itself and is a reward onto itself.

How many jobs did your hero and union-buster Trump end up creating? Negative 3 million?
1713296843015.png

Your math skills suck for a statistician.

I earned that amount in one month... NOT in 3.5 months.

YTD = Year to Date. So as of today, a YTD would mean Jan 1st to Apr 16th, that is about 3.5 months, or 3 months if it's a YTD from Apr 1st. /maths

And congrats, you seem very proud of yourself for your earnings. See: Joe Biden's stellar job creation record.

Another loss for Trumpers, no wonder they're so cranky. Ouch!

1713297728633.png

We'll see what happens tomorrow. Toodles!

Glad I'm not invested in the stock market.

The key with Trump's stock was to buy on opening day, hang on to it for a short period while his cult of morons bought millions of shares (despite Truth social not having a viable business model) and drove the price up and then sell it off that following Friday at its $66 per share peak, making an easy buck, it a no-brainer :)

Once again... Your TDS is showing. YOU are the only one talking about Trump in a Biden thread.

You need help with that obsession! Seek professional help, before you have a meltdown.

Once again... Your TDS is showing. YOU are the only one talking about Trump in a Biden thread.

You need help with that obsession! Seek professional help, before you have a meltdown.

This you? Sure seems like Trump talk in the Biden thread as well, just in the last few days:

1713298673363.png

1713298691962.png

1713298720022.png

Members online

Back