How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Screenshot_20240314-091306.png

Tara Reade (not the actress) changed her story multiple times, first she claimed that Biden had made some unwanted remarks but she never felt threatened for her safety. Then Republicans "talked" to her and the story changed and changed again.

8 is not greater than 25+. This is just basic math.

Then we have Trump on audio bragging how he's a sexual abuser and gets away with it because he's a celebrity.

Then there's the fact that Trump has been found liable of sexual assault by a jury of his peers and has been found liable of defaming his sexual assault victim. Trump's also heading into a 3rd trial now as he's defamed his sexual assault victim yet again.

You support a man who was found liable of sexual abuser, this is just a fact.

Last edited:
How's the saying go???

Power corrupts... and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Nobody walks on water. You'll figure that out one day.

Or to put it differently... we all fall.

How's the saying go???

Power corrupts... and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Nobody walks on water. You'll figure that out one day.

Or to put it differently... we all fall.

Nobody? According to your bible, apostle Peter walked on water.

But you go on dodging that Trump has bragged about being a sexual abuser and has been found liable of sexual abuse and keeps defaming is sexual abuser victim.

Interesting you think that way. Sex trafficking has always been a peev to me... and anyone doing things to young girls should be castrated.

But you just say "Oh well.. It happens".

If you remember a ways back..
we had this discussion, and I told you back then that probably 80% of the women I was friends with... had told me they were raped or molested.

It would be interesting to find out a woman's perspective on this forum, because you more or less say "oh well".

Interesting you think that way. Sex trafficking has always been a peev to me... and anyone doing things to young girls should be castrated.

But you just say "Oh well.. It happens".

If you remember a ways back..
we had this discussion, and I told you back then that probably 80% of the women I was friends with... had told me they were raped or molested.

It would be interesting to find out a woman's perspective on this forum, because you more or less say "oh well".

Wrong. Not what I said or implied, that's you saying it and applying it to me. Poor form, but you are you.

I think sex traffickers should get stricter sentences (not mutilation) and we should be doing more to stop it and not just at our Southern border. My caring is also not dependent on who is in office, I always feel this way. It's not a political bludgeon I dust off only when convenient.

Last edited:
That definitely describes a self centered Left Liberal to a tee.

It's always about you and what you want. To heck with everybody else.
Not sure if you had a legit reading comprehension fail there or if you're doing your standard spin thing again, probably the latter, but my caring about abused people not being dependent on who is in office is definitely a Liberal aspect. We Liberals care about people regardless.

Rightist care or don't care depending on whether there's a "D" or "R" in the oval office: Close to 1,000 migrant children separated by Trump yet to be reunited with parents

Every Trumper cheered when Trump announced his administration would essentially kidnip children of illegal immigrant parents. Just deplorable, that and that.

Last edited:
"Spin"...is very commonplace for you.

Still waiting for you spin Trump's child separation policy into something else, or will you continue to use the ignore tactics?

Close to 1,000 migrant children separated by Trump yet to be reunited with parents

Nearly 1,000 migrant children separated at the U.S.-Mexico border by the administration of former President Donald Trump have yet to be reunited with their parents despite a two-year effort by President Joe Biden. -snip

Still waiting for you spin Trump's child separation policy into something else, or will you continue to use the ignore tactics?

Close to 1,000 migrant children separated by Trump yet to be reunited with parents

Nearly 1,000 migrant children separated at the U.S.-Mexico border by the administration of former President Donald Trump have yet to be reunited with their parents despite a two-year effort by President Joe Biden. -snip
Well hopefully the kids are not getting raped or molested (or getting sold into sex slavery), or being handed over to the cartel.

Might be the safest place for them at this point.

Members online

No members online now.
Back