Hi.

Wow JC it has been awhile glad to see you back, hopefully you will be posting more. I own a Mark VIII now. :cool:

No computer for a long time,been on a low budget but things are better now. congrats on the mark pep. I still got mine. the red one got stolen got it back totally roached out. but I'm back on my feet and I missed u guys. I'll be on here as much as time allows. :)

Wow.... I have spent the past few days catching up on things here, I didn't think I was gone that long!!! VERY glad to be back. thanks guys for the warm welcome back.

the red car sustained over 3000.00 damage I sold it to a friend for 800.00. the jerk who was a friend of a "friend" wrecked it while involved in a street race with another car while test driving it. I know I should have went with him, so my mistake there, he never came back with it. {jeez I wonder why?:mad:} I finally found it a month later. the dude is still hiding from me. and when the day comes, his karma bomb will be long over due. I don't know if my friend has got the cash to repair the body damage or not. it wiped out the drivers side from front to rear with most of the damage to the quarter panel. but he still has it and it drives.

Members online

No members online now.
Back