Headlight Restorer

I use Meguires , their wax, paint cleaner, most of their diffeent varieties. You can get them at most auto parts stores,( Auto Zone, Adavane Auto Parts, Pep Boys, ETC). Theres other brands, just go to one of em stores and pick one up. It's cheaper than getting it on ebay, cuz of sgipping, and the time it takes for it to come in.
Just stay way from compound, paint compound tends to be a bit too rough and scatches plastic and could even remove it's clear coat.

I went ahead and bought it, so we will se if it works or not. It is only $5.95 and there is no shipping, so I am not out much if it is no good.

I used a Mr. Clean Magic pad ($1.00) and a ton of water, followed by good paste wax ($10) on my 94 E-150 and 90 TC lenses went from yellow to clear in 15 minutes. Have not tried on my 98 LSC but will have to soon.

Well I tried it and it worked fairly well at filling in all the pits, it just does not last that long. It is only a glorified rubbing compound. It was only $6 so it wasn't much wasted.

Members online

No members online now.
Back