God is Only a Theory

Wrong. Jesus Christ was a man and in him dwelled all the fullness of God, the scripture is quite clear on this. The first 3 verses of Hebrews also clarify who Jesus was and is and shall always be. In fact, verse 3, states, "[Jesus} being the brightness of [God's] glory, and the express image of [God's] person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the [God] on high..." (KJV)

The book of Isaiah is replete with what God was going to do to bring salvation to fallen man and Jesus Christ was that mediator. When Thomas finally saw Jesus after the resurrection he claimed, "My Lord and my God." (John 20:28) ...if Jesus wasn't God, why did he accept the acclamation? and why was Thomas not rebuked? We know why...

Nope, you're wrong too, Jesus was just a Jewish man. No magical powers.

That's adding spin to scripture that predates Jesus by quiet a lot. Anyone can add after the fact and make whatever they want up. eg Muhammad (PBUH) did similar when he took the Torah and Christian Testament to write the Qur'an.

Wrong again. It's not a circular argument as I proofed what I said, Jesus was a Jewish man and you people are adding after the fact to fit a narrative.

I even gave you another similar example as further support.

Last edited:
Wrong again. It's not a circular argument as I proofed what I said, Jesus was a Jewish man and you people are adding after the fact.

You "proofed" nothing. You offer opinion as a basis for your argument, nothing more. If the foundation is suspect the structure atop it is also.

Again, why was not Thomas rebuked for declaring Jesus to be God? As written/recorded by the apostle John, who walked with Jesus for 3 plus years, and, who wrote the book of Revelation that reveals who Jesus is, was and is to come. The setting recorded by the way does not "predate" the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ. As to Isaiah, Jesus read from the book - actually scrolls at that time - and said he was the fulfillment of specific scripture, and that setting was recorded by Luke.

Just in case, your day of celebration is coming up the 1st of next month.

You "proofed" nothing. You offer opinion as a basis for your argument, nothing more. If the foundation is suspect the structure atop it is also.

Again, why was not Thomas rebuked for declaring Jesus to be God? As written/recorded by the apostle John, who walked with Jesus for 3 plus years, and, who wrote the book of Revelation that reveals who Jesus is, was and is to come. The setting recorded by the way does not "predate" the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ. As to Isaiah, Jesus read from the book - actually scrolls at that time - and said he was the fulfillment of specific scripture, and that setting was recorded by Luke.

Just in case, your day of celebration is coming up the 1st of next month.

Wrong again. It's not my opinion that the Torah was written a very long time before Jesus' birth, that Jesus was a Jewish man and that you people are adding after the fact to fit a narrative. See: The regular flow of time. One thing came before the other.

Jesus is stated to be divine in the Christian bible and I never argued otherwise. In the Jewish Torah, which you keep citing, that's not Jesus as you claim, you're adding after the fact to fit your bias.

Jesus was just a Jewish man though, as there's far more support of that than Jesus having magical spells like some fictional wizard.

Agreed, I get to laugh at all you fools, then again, I laugh now :)

Last edited:
You haven't a clue; The Torah, which you claim, and I haven't cited, is the 1st 5 books of the Old Testament - Isaish is not in the first 5 books and therefore isn't the Torah. You are basing all argument on a faulty conclusion, that being Jesus was just a common man. All your reasoning is predicated on that error. Isaiah 9:6 states implicitly that the babe to be born as Jesus would be God...you have missed that unfortunately.

My response is based on my experience, not conjecture. You can't argue against my experience, and that experience will not support your opinion. You really need a new routine.

My error, I honesty confused you with 04sporto, he's often citing the Torah and making silly claims off of it.

As I said above, I've never claimed Jesus isn't divine in the Christian bible. But it's not true, Jesus was just a Jewish man, logic and reason dictate that.

Unless god spoke to your directly and said "Jesus is God and God is Jesus" or similar, which we both know didn't happen, you're not talking about personal experiences, you're talking about faith and what you choose to believe.

Nope, you're wrong too, Jesus was just a Jewish man. No magical powers.

That's adding spin to scripture that predates Jesus by quiet a lot. Anyone can add after the fact and make whatever they want up. eg Muhammad (PBUH) did similar when he took the Torah and Christian Testament to write the Qur'an.
False... The Old Testament is replete with evidence that Jesus is Yahweh/Elohim.

But because you are rooted in Jewish tradition... you "miss the forest through the trees".

False... The Old Testament is replete with evidence that Jesus is Yahweh/Elohim.

But because you are rooted in Jewish tradition... you "miss the forest through the trees".

Wrong again and again and again. Fact: Jesus does not appear in the Torah, no amount of spinning will change that. You're adding after the fact to fit a biased narrative.

Wrong again and again and again. Fact: Jesus does not appear in the Torah, no amount of spinning will change that. You're adding after the fact to fit a biased narrative.
Actually, he does, Moses himself prophesies of His coming. Jesus confirms this, as recorded by Luke, (24:24-27) (KJV)

24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.

25 Then he (Jesus) said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he (Jesus) expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Wrong again. It's not a circular argument as I proofed what I said, Jesus was a Jewish man and you people are adding after the fact to fit a narrative.

And the Bible/Torah supports the Idea that Jesus IS God (Yaweh/Elohim)

"Let US make man...."

Actually, he does, Moses himself prophesies of His coming. Jesus confirms this, as recorded by Luke, (24:24-27) (KJV)

24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.

25 Then he (Jesus) said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he (Jesus) expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Wrong again. Moses certainly did not, as Jesus is not mentioned in the Torah.

You're perpetually adding after the fact to fit a biased narrative. Well, not "you" per se, you're just regurgitating falsehoods you've been told.

FunFact: Jesus is not part of the Torah in any shape or form.

Wrong again. Moses certainly did not, as Jesus is not mentioned in the Torah.

You're perpetually adding after the fact to fit a biased narrative. Well, not "you" per se, you're just regurgitating falsehoods you've been told.

FunFact: Jesus is not part of the Torah in any shape or form.
You are obviously ignorant and arrogant and have no desire to vacate either. Cling to them; when judgement comes it may not be as merciful as one would hope. But you'll have company...

Screenshot_20240301-202002.png

Hey 60... I asked Dude a question a while back... and he couldn't give me an answer.

Maybe you can answer it.

Who was the 4th person in the firey furnace with Shadrach Meshach and Abednego???

Hey 60... I asked Dude a question a while back... and he couldn't give me an answer.

Maybe you can answer it.

Who was the 4th person in the firey furnace with Shadrach Meshach and Abednego???
I am not perfectly sure; however, it was either the Lord of Glory or a theophany, there is argument that either answer I have posited is one and the same. Asking who Melchizedek is would also lead us down a similar path. The Bible teaches that Abraham paid tithes to him and that he was the "King of Salem". Good question my friend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back