Getting a new paint job soon.

JC1994

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well it's that time the original paint on my mark is starting to show its age, mostly on the clear coat. so I'm gonna go with the original color but we are going to add some ghost flames to it. any opinions are definitely welcome!

Imho, ghost flames/flames should be left to the hotrods. I generally hate them on everything else, esp a mark viii..

If it were mine i'd stick to the silver family so you dont have to worry about jams and all the areas you couldn't paint. I'm anal though and not haveing every inch the same color would bother me.

no flames, these cars were not meant for paint jobs like that, i dont care how good the painter is, it wont look good on a mark. paint it silver, and i agree with the pearle, splash a little blue pearle in the clear coat and there ya go!

put whatever color you want and any designs you want on it . its your car not anyone elses if they dont like it they dont have to look at it every day, or drive it , you be happy with it however you want it. i actually think subtle ghost flames would look great with the right color paint

I agree that subtle ghost flames could look awesome on the car. Key is Keep It Classy, and that would mean very subtle. I'm seeing silver flames with pale blue tips.

Members online

Back