Georgia gas v8

$400 a tank or $4.00 a gallon, or what?

It's about $2.20 for 93/94 here (at least it was yesterday).

Right so how hard was it for you to get the point without it wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, to be honest, it was confusing at first. I guess I just assume at first that people will try to be accurate.

I was driving when I posted it

Well, I'm glad you aren't too close to me. Unfortunately, plenty others are.

Don't text and drive. Don't post and drive.

Put down the darn phone and get out of my way and don't wander into me.

Cops are all over it here... you cannot drive and operate a phone safely... period.

Better take out those darn new fangled radios from these horseless carriages too.

To each is on and your right it's not lawful but I will say this they didn't tell me that in the army when I hand two a radios in each ear one for the the LT and the other for the CO watching the GPS and my M4 hanging out my right hand it's not what you do all the time more like how you do it I'm sure y'all want agree

Although I don't EVER make any attempt to text and drive I also confess to being annoyed at the government minions trying to tell me what to do. Re-do cars so that they only carry one person, and have a dash devoid of EVERYTHING so there's no chance to be distracted and then get everyone to drive such a contraption and THEN tell me what to do when I'm driving.

KS

Filled up at Flying J at Resaca Saturday morning around 12:30 coming back from Kentucky for $2.50 a gal. Got 24.5 miles to the gallon on my trip.

Flying J's across Canada this week, non colored diesel.

9/15/2016, 402.25L @ $1.079 = $434.03
9/16/2016, 638.02L @ $0.989 = $631.01
9/18/2016, 769.01L @ $1.039 = $799.01

Current MyRewards points: 22004, 6 Free Showers and 2/9 on the Coffee club. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back