For Those Of You With A Mark Calendar

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to check and see if anyone else has noticed that the cars were put into the calendar on different months. The calendar I have shows my car to be in April but Kevin tells me that it's in June. His car is in May, on my calendar but I believe he told me his was July or maybe I have that month wrong. All I know is that the months are all mixed up with the members cars that were printed on it. I think CafePress is responsible and if another one is done, I would advise not using them again. I don't see the purpose in picking a month to be shown if they're just going to print them up however they want to. This is something we bought and paid for and then they take it and make them however they want to. Maybe I'm the only one that got a mixed up calendar, idk.

If some of you would, please post at least 6 members cars and the months they appear on in your calendar. Thanks!

Just wanted to check and see if anyone else has noticed that the cars were put into the calendar on different months. The calendar I have shows my car to be in April but Kevin tells me that it's in June. His car is in May, on my calendar but I believe he told me his was July or maybe I have that month wrong. All I know is that the months are all mixed up with the members cars that were printed on it. I think CafePress is responsible and if another one is done, I would advise not using them again. I don't see the purpose in picking a month to be shown if they're just going to print them up however they want to. This is something we bought and paid for and then they take it and make them however they want to. Maybe I'm the only one that got a mixed up calendar, idk.

If some of you would, please post at least 6 members cars and the months they appear on in your calendar. Thanks!

Your car is coming up next month on my calendar.

This is what I have out of 6months.

DSC03181_zpsaf0d2eca.jpg

DSC03182_zpsf36505d7.jpg

DSC03183_zps3418dd87.jpg

DSC03184_zpsbb071eea.jpg

DSC03185_zps8ea142b2.jpg

DSC03186_zpse3c46175.jpg

Yeah I chose July and got it. I believe my calender is in the right order according to what months people picked.

Well, I guess mine was just an accident somehow and is it just me or is this website way too narrow? Barely have enough room to talk on here anymore. I'm just not feeling it. JMO of course and some may like it but I'm not one of them.

+1. Tried to expand web page to enlarge pictures and they get smaller. Lots of thick borders. Still like it for free, though. And beats the hell out of trying to read white letters on a dark background like some sites.

Dude you got the one calendar with fvcked up order, lol. I guess you are the lucky one.

About the site? You mean the response bar? I usually click on "go advanced" to get more space.

Didn't mean the response bar. I'm talking about the page in general. On my laptop, your sig is chopped off on the right hand side whereas, on the other layout, it was all shown and it would always be right under whatever you said. Now it's about 4" below. I understand changing it for security reasons because I have had a couple of websites before but I always gave the option for the people visiting, to choose from 2 to 3 different layouts. This one is just too narrow down the middle. A few people that view it on mobile say it is worse now than it was. I never use a phone for websites so, idk what it looks like. I have a 4.8" screen on the phone but I prefer to see it on a larger screen. Like mentioned above. For free, can't complain. If I had to guess, the gold memberships will drop now. I had mine until mid May for the past 2 or 3 years and when I saw the change, I let it go.

I like the colors and all but hate the layout with the narrow strip going down the center and everything chopped off on the right side if a pic or video is posted.

Didn't mean the response bar. I'm talking about the page in general. On my laptop, your sig is chopped off on the right hand side whereas, on the other layout, it was all shown and it would always be right under whatever you said. Now it's about 4" below. I understand changing it for security reasons because I have had a couple of websites before but I always gave the option for the people visiting, to choose from 2 to 3 different layouts. This one is just too narrow down the middle. A few people that view it on mobile say it is worse now than it was. I never use a phone for websites so, idk what it looks like. I have a 4.8" screen on the phone but I prefer to see it on a larger screen. Like mentioned above. For free, can't complain. If I had to guess, the gold memberships will drop now. I had mine until mid May for the past 2 or 3 years and when I saw the change, I let it go.

I like the colors and all but hate the layout with the narrow strip going down the center and everything chopped off on the right side if a pic or video is posted.

Not sure what its like on my computer since I always go to LVC using my GS3..but when viewing a PM it is rediculous..for some reason it cuts the box down to literally 2 letters wide so it stretches it waay out and you have to keep scrolling and scrolling to read even a sentence. Also i have the same problem with sig pics on my phone..it cuts off the right side of the picture for some reason. They deffinetly have some bugs to work out, but once fixed I think it will be a nice layout.

Members online

No members online now.
Back