For Sale.. Cobra R hood

I probably had 40+ hours in getting my hood ready for paint, and its still not perfect. That would have cost me HUNDREDS of dollars if I hadnt done it myself. There is no such thing as a "ready for paint" custom aftermarket hood. even Cervinis require HOURS of labor to prep them. IF you dont prep them correctly they look like garbage.

There is also a HUGE difference between preping a raw fiberglass custom aftermarket hood, and a scuff and shoot to change the color.

I think the sellers asking price is very reasonable consitering. If I didnt already have one Id buy it.

THANK YOU !!!!!

i was waiting for someone to stick up for me....

you cant argue with them,..Chicken and K9t8m are VERY WELL RESPECTED in the opinion and fact department..

if he's asking for half i wouldn't be complaining considering the work he said he put into it.

THANK YOU !!!!!
i was waiting for someone to stick up for me....
you cant argue with them,..Chicken and K9t8m are VERY WELL RESPECTED in the opinion and fact department..
Well, my offer wasn't chicken feed! lol

I dont have one simply cause they are so expensive!! I want one soooo bad. The first time I saw one was on blackies lincoln at the first meet I went to in 05 (I think), I feel in love. Man they are awesome looking....I gotta have one...

and Kid - I am not gonna have your girl hating me, be good!!!!

Smooches Hotties!
MsM8

So are you getting another mark or are you out of them now?

I currently have a black cobra hood on my rosemist 94, so I wish you luck selling yours. I got mine for 150 delivered...but that's because the guy at the shop it was sitting at had no idea what it was, lol.

So are you getting another mark or are you out of them now?

I currently have a black cobra hood on my rosemist 94, so I wish you luck selling yours. I got mine for 150 delivered...but that's because the guy at the shop it was sitting at had no idea what it was, lol.
PICS PICS PICS...I went peeping....your garage is empty!!! your teasing me...let me see your hood!!!

what "kind" of deal???

inbox me if necessary ..haha

how did I miss this post! pm on it's way devil! (I'm hoping Devil needs a good detailer!!!).

MsM8

hood is sold pending arrival of money....

i would like to apologize to those who made legitimate offers that were not accepted due to my lack of wanting to ship it..

Members online

No members online now.
Back