FOR SALE 2004 Lincoln LSV8 Sport 84k miles $5,400

Daddycaddy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2004 Lincoln LS V8 Sport Sedan for sale. I've owned this car for almost 2 years, and have put approximately 25-30k miles on it. Please see the attached 2 youtube videos for a complete in depth look and drive of the car.

Part 1: 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Part 1 of 2 FOR SALE - YouTube

Part 2: 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Part 2 of 2 Drive - YouTube

To reiterate everything discussed in the above videos:

66k Ignition coils replaced at no charge by the lincoln dealer(still under warranty)

75k Front and rear brake pads and rotors

78k Serpentine belt replaced

I have 2 original lincoln keys and remotes, as well as all the original owners manual booklets, in the original lincoln leather pouch.

*****Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, or if you would like to test drive the vehicle. Cell# 973-900-3228.******

It does seem like a good buy. that paint is a killer though,
and the fact that it does not have any of the optional equipment.. not even heated seats.

It does seem like a good buy. that paint is a killer though,
and the fact that it does not have any of the optional equipment.. not even heated seats.

I know the paint is an issue for most people, and i've taken that into consideration in the price. It's really worth 6k, and if the paint wasn't an issue I'd put it up for $7500. It dosen't have the sunroof or heated seats, but even so it's a steal for 5k. I bought a little turd 4 cyl because my commute every day is 130 miles to work and back.

Went to try and trade it in towards a car for my brother, and they insulted me by offering me 2,000 for the car. I really regret purchasing the LS. The resale value is the worst ive ever seen in a vehicle of it's class.

As much as I can't wait to get out of the LS world:

1. Even you've agreed, the paint isn't in great condition.
2. Like T-Money mentioned, it's very low optioned (if at all)
3. Dealerships are trying to make money. With a car like that, they're going to throw it at an auction and hope they get something out of it.

I do agree that the resale is pretty bad but that's also a plus for someone looking to buy one. You can get a fairly low mileage LS for a good price with plenty of options.

1. Okay, it doesen't have all the options, but it's still a Lincoln LS V8 Sport.

2. The paint issue is not devastating, but it's not that great and I am taking that into consideration in the price.

3. Yes, the dealerships have made it clear to me that they are going to send it to the auction, and depending on who you speak to, they say that the 03-05 Lincolns go for $2000-$3000 at auction.

4. I find that hard to swallow, and insulting. Last year I sold my 1999 Chevy Tahoe with 175k, check engine light on for $4500. Go figure.

Bottom line is I will take $4,500. If not, I'll just drive it until it blows up, and never purchase a Ford/Lincoln EVER AGAIN.

Members online

Back