Ever had a girl drop nail paint on the leather and she's so hot u cant get mad?

LS6_5SPD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to remove purple nail paint from the passenger seat. I dont know what to use as I dont want to mess up the leather.. any ideas??

How hot. My girlfriend made me a chocolate smoothie once morning and getting into the car to give it to me, her foot hit something and the cup flew into my seat. ALL of the chocolate spilled. Those seat are pretty tight though, I was expecting chocolate to drip down through the wedge part but the puddle of chocolate stayed on top. Very very little dripped down.

Maybe a detailer guy would know a safe way.

DO NOT USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER, as it will mess up the leather

no girl is hot enough to keep me from slapping the sh!t out of her for something like that

I kicked a girl out of my car for eating a burger in it when I told her not to, she had her feet on the windshield lounged back and got ketchup on the door skin some how, I was pisssssed, demanded fellatio and once it was denied I told her to get out, simple as that.

My girlfriend finds it funny when she puts her feet on my windshield and leaves toe marks

whoa there, ketchup, i'ld be like, "What did the five fingers say to the face?"

My girlfriend finds it funny when she puts her feet on my windshield and leaves toe marks

i told my girl, not to ever, EVER, put her stankin feet on my dash board. she says thats a stupid rule, so i told her when she buys something better than her piece of sh!t cavalier, then she can make up any stupid rules she wants to.

yeah i know what you mean but eh its just a car, and i wash it every week so what do i care. but yeah no one eats in my car. and never is there any kinda french fry allowed in it, i hate the smell of fast food.

new car smell ftw.

I dont allow food in mine, just in hers lol.

If you can't get it out maybe you can paint over it with some interior paint.

a mild degreasor like PDP orange power (what i use) and your finger nail should do just fine. the orange power doent harm the leather at all, it won't hurt to hit it with some leather cleaner and conditioner though. lexol makes a good product that you can buy at auto-zone if you dont have a PDP dealer around.

Sorry, but there's no chick hot enough out there that can get away with doing stupid sh*t in a man's car.

Sorry, but there's no chick hot enough out there that can get away with doing stupid sh*t in a man's car.

Why should I complain about what a dolly does? I've CERTAINLY done some stupid s h i t in my car a time or two!!

KS

As soon as she pull out the polish out of you purse and I ask her not to paint her nail and she didn't I would have put her out. Hell I put my boss out of my car when he wanted to smoke and I did put him out. Now.

As soon as she pull out the polish out of you purse and I ask her not to paint her nail and she didn't I would have put her out. Hell I put my boss out of my car when he wanted to smoke and I did put him out. Now.

This is the greatest sentence(s) ever written on LVC.

Whats her Oral PSI capable of? Maybe she can assist in removal like chrome from a bumper? :confused:

And what kinda freak are you working with that goes Purple on the nails?

Any purple in her hair color?

Pics or it was a tranny. Just sayin... :shifty:

:)

I second or third or whatever the notion of a pic to determine the level of hotness.....

Be very careful removing that paint. I wouldn't be too optimistic about the results, however a faded/stain in the leather is better than a purple spot. If it was mine it would have landed on a towel. Car seats last when you cover them while they're nice. Otherwise, you end up with a situation similar to the topic of this thread.

I still got tan marks left on my passenger seat from when my first GF was wearing a miniskirt after getting tan..... :/

Members online

Back